The distraction

Third person pov

After standing there awkwardly you walk back to your new VIP seat next to (y/b/f) who had already moved. After a bit they began the interview again.

Your pov

All the others seemed surprised by the ticket I was given even, I am excited though but I'm a bit suspicious, i don't know maybe their just acting as they are you know actors.

I can't wait to get to meet them all, Thomas the most obviously, I got a special VIP pass but honestly I don't now what that means and how its that "special" but hey I'm not complaining.

Thomas's pov

I know the interview is going but I tune out gazing at that girl.

I'm not sure how long I was sitting there for and for how much of it I was being talked to but I didn't care.

I vaguely hear a voice and Dylan taps me on the shoulder I look at him he motions to the interviewer clearly he had asked me something but I didn't know what.

Kaya nudged my arm and whispered in my ear
"Stop day dreaming about your date with lucky VIP girl and answer the question which by the way is ..." I answer the question embarrassed and make sure to pay more attention next time.

Authors note
-----------------------
Did you guys like this chapter and does this count as a cliffhanger or not idk. Sorry for the not posting I could not get into wattpad for a while so sorry
-Rose🌹 (BTW that's not my name )