Jealous!Norway

Lukas didn't show emotion, for betteror for worse the ex-viking didn't show emotion. Right now he had tothink, with a blank face, that it was worse for this moment. It wasclose to the holidays and Finland, as per usual, was throwing aChristmas party. Right now he was sitting with Arthur on one side andVladimir on the other. The cause of him thinking his inability toshow emotion, was out on the dance floor. The cute(brunette/blonde/red head/etc) was dressed in a cute red and greendress with mistletoe and holly weaved through her (hair length)(curly/wavy/straight) hair. She was dancing with the stupid Dane.

He had asked you to dance and you hadsaid yes to your friend. Lukas couldn't help feeling a bit betrayed,you had been near him in the first place, you had met thepersonification of Norway when you were among the fairies that wereyour friends, he had introduced you to the personifications ofEngland and Romania who were glad to have another person who couldsee their magical friends and not think they were crazy. It was thefirst magic meeting that you had been at, they were trying to do aspell to contact their past selves to talk to them when they were aviking, pirate, and count because they needed reminding of certainthings they had forgotten.

However it had messed up and you hadbeen hit with an immortality spell. Your immortal now, and as suchthe others had gathered around you as you worried when your familywould die and they had all dealt with it.

So they had introduced you to othersand even though you were a quiet bookworm you got well amongeveryone, including the Awesome Trio and Bad Touch Trio. Which is whyyou were dancing with Denmark, who was not yet drunk but he'd be bythe end of the night.

After the dance ended however you cameover to him giggling, "Lukas, come dance with me~" you asked andif he showed emotion he would blush, he was the only one you werecomfortable calling him by his human name, others had told you thatyou could call them by their human names but you were not quietcomfortable to do it or you were just used to calling them by theircountry name, so it felt very special. Of the ones that told you tocall them their human name was Denmark but still you never did.

Despite that Lukas wasn't going todance, he wasn't one to dance and he didn't want to disappoint you orembarrass himself. However before he can refuse his wing man,Romania, wouldn't let him. "Of course he does Name!" The Romaniansaid pushing his friend foreword as you caught his hands and pulledhim foreword, and you were too cute to deny you now.

England glared at Romania forinterfering but the "vampire" merely laughed at that and enjoyedhis chance to play match maker.

Lukas took one of your hands in hisslightly cool one, moving your other to rest on his strong shoulder,and his arm wrapped around your waist. As the song was slower hemoved to you slowly swaying back and forth.

"This is nice," you sighed happilyas he gave a hum, "this is so beautiful, you guys really do go allout for Christmas." You said as he nodded with that.

"Yes, Finland does love Christmas,it's his favorite holiday." Lukas said in his usual monotone as younodded.

"Matthis said so." You mentioned ashis eyes would have widened. Matthis? You were referring to Denmarkby his human name? Lukas thought you only did that for him.