Clear (Patrick's POV)

Well, Pete's gone into labor! This is it! Later this evening, we're going to have another little girl! After I finally got called up there, I told Pete that we should wait up here until his contractions are closer together. I crawled into the bed with Pete and made him lay in between my legs while I rubbed his back. I was basically trying to do anything to calm him down and make him feel better. His contractions started about an hour ago now and should be having another contraction pretty soon, but until then, all we can do is wait.

"Oh god," Pete whispered as he gripped my hand super tight.

"Having another one?" I asked as I rubbed his upper back with my free hand.

"Y-Yeah," he whispered again.

How Pete wasn't screaming through these like I was, I will never understand. I know everyone is different, but they hurt like hell! Maybe they aren't full power yet or something. His weren't lasting as long yet, which I get. They get longer with almost every one, so they should be getting longer with each one as the labor progresses.

"Are you doing ok?" I asked. "Do you need anything?"

"A-Actually, can you h-hand me the garbage?" he asked.

"Here," I said as I grabbed it and handed it to him.

What he did next, I didn't see coming, but I've read about it, so it didn't freak me out as much as you'd think. He completely emptied his stomach into the garbage. After he was done, I took the garbage and put it back on the floor. I rubbed his back again while he calmed down again.

"This fucking sucks," he said.

"I know baby, but you're doing good," I said. "You're definitely doing way better than I did."

"I feel like fucking shit," he said.

"Is there anything I can do?" I asked.

"Actually, can I just get up and walk around?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said as I helped him up.

He got up and started pacing back and forth around the room. He had his hands resting on his back the entire time and he was breathing heavily. I know Pete can handle pain better than I can, but I can tell he's in pain. Just by his facial expressions and his body movements, I can tell. It was breaking my heart, but I tried not to let Pete know.

"Fuck!" Pete screamed; now he's acting like I was. "God dammit!"

"Baby," I said as I got up and rushed over to him.

He was hunched over the bed and I rubbed his back again. Even after his contraction ended, he just stayed like that and breathed heavier. I felt so, so bad, I mean he's in this much pain because of me. I caused this.

"God dammit," Pete said. "This hurts to bad."

"I am so sorry," I said. "I did this to you."

Pete didn't say anything, he just got on his knees and rested his head on his hands that were resting on the footboard of the bed. About another fifteen to twenty minutes passed before he had another one.

"Fucking a!" he shouted. "Son of a bitch!"

I didn't know what I could do, so I just sat there on the bed on front of Pete and watched him. Now judging by the way he was screaming, he was in some serious pain. I hated seeing him like this.