24.Walking

Ivana P.O.V

I crawled on to the bed and Gab didn't waste anytime following behind me. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me into a hard kiss put I pushed back. He forced his tongue into my mouth and that sweet taste of him was bitter this time and I was already regretting doing this with him. He pulled back looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Come on Ivana, this is what you wanted right? this is all out relationship is, Right?" He yelled at me.

All of the false bravo that I before was gone and all that replaced it was tears. I put one foot up and with all of my might I pushed him off of me. He moved back off the bed and I looked into the crowed of people. I walked over to the curtain and grabbed it pulling it closed as the tears only got worse. I turned and looked at him but he only laughed at me and my tears.

"Oh Ivana that's shit isn't going to work, if you don't want to do it then leave." He said looking at me.

I didn't say anything back to him, I don't even care why he's doing this anymore. I walked over to my dress and purse picking it up along with the little pride I had. I walked away from him heading into the darkness as I pulled the dress over my head. I walked out seeing Jillian standing in the same placed and i tried turning my head from her but it didn't work.

"Ivana what's wrong?" She said walking around and cutting me off.

"I just want to go." I said to her as the tears started again.

"What about Gabriel?" She said to me.

"Fuck him!" I yelled out and she gave me a confused look.

"Come on, I'll give you a ride home." She said grabbing my arm.

"No, just take me to his place so I can get my things and take me to a hotel for the night." I said to her and she gave me a nod.

She ran away to grab her things as I walked out side and looked out into the darkness. I haven't been broken hearted my whole life up until now. I felt like I couldn't breath, like the world around me hollow and I was falling in. I was in love with a ass whole, that turned on me as soon as he was done with me. I don't know what the hell happened but his reaction was all I need to walk away from this.

"Come on beautiful." Jillian said grabbing my arm and pulling me to her car.

I looked back at the club for the last time and now I know why its called Dark Whispers. An a complete as whole runs it, that doesn't even make since. I just want a bed right now.

Gabriel P.O.V

It was closing time and I sat behind my desk filling out paper work for the people 7 that joined tonight. I was trying to push that bitch Ivana out of my head but I couldn't help but think about her. She was going to pull that same shit Olga did and cried when I caught her in the act, unbelievable. She was using me to get her own sexual joy and was going to make up shit to justify leaving me. I grabbed my jacket and walked out the door turning off lights as I walked out.

"Jillian?" I said walking out but she wasn't behind her desk.

Maybe she had to leave early today, sad when the only woman in the world you can trust is your lesbian best friend. I walked to my car getting in and the car smell like Ivana so I pulled down the window. I would rather my car smell like the trash cans then that slut right now. I hate to say it but I was in love with her that's why I'm so angry right now, but I'll be okay. I know she's still going to be at my house because she's going to want to talk about it.

I don't know why but I smiled at the though of her still being at my house. I have to snap out of this and soon before I trick myself into think she wasn't lying to me.

I pulled up to my house and I saw that the lights are on as I pulled the door open.

"Shouldn't you be gone?" I asked locking the door.

"I needed to talk with you." Jillian said making me look at her.

"Why are you even here?" I said tossing my keys down.

"You are a special type of ass Gab." She said reaching into her pocket.

"Yeah, well whatever the fuck she told you was a dame lie. I have been in this situation before I can smell she was pulling this shit." I looked at her as she pulled a box from her pocket.

I walked away from her and into the kitchen to grab a beer feeling more stressed out by the moment. I opened it taking a deep long drink of it looking at the ring in her hand.

"What are you going to marry me?" I asked sitting down next to her.

"No, the way you act you're only making me gayer. Ivana got it for you, it was a promise ring she was going to give you tonight after you two fucked again." She said tossing it at me.

I picked it up look at the ring slightly shocked that the girl got me a ring in the first place. I picked it and placed it on my finger seeing it honestly fit too.

"She spent all week looking for it, talking to Lilith about it, running around hiding it from you and lying to keep it hidden. She hated doing all of that but just to see you happy she was going to and you called her a slut. The girl honestly loved you and because you didn't just talk to her you just lost her." Jillian sad standing up and walking to the door.

I looked at the ring that was still on my finger when a tear hit my hand. I didn't know I was crying but looking up at Jillian all she did was shake her head before slamming the door.