8

Em's pov-
I looked over at B and the girl tears pouring down my face. I don't know why I felt this way. I looked up to see Brandon running down. I get up and start walking but before I knew it someone grabbed my arm and pulled me in for a hug. I looked up expected to see Brandon but all I could see was brown eyes looking down on me. I cried until I practically stained their footy jumper with my tears.
"You ok?" They said pushing the hair off my face.
I looked up and saw the smile of Mario.
"Yeah i'm fine I guess." I said fake smiling.
"Ok well I am gonna stay with you till ya calm down, k" he said sitting down and patting a bare spot for me to sit down on.
I nodded and sat down. I curled into a ball and layed in his chest. Slowly falling even more for this boy. I looked up.
As I leaned in and so did he we were stopped by a boy.
"YO DUDE COACH NEEDS YOU ON THE FIELD!!" He said pulling Mario away. He forced the boy off.
"Zach, just one more minute." He said as the boy nodded and walked off.
Mario lent down and kissed my forehead.
"By Blondie." He said smirking.
I waved shyly before running onto the bleachers. I smirked and sat down with B glaring at me. He mentioned for the sg to come back and sit with him. I rolled my eyes and cheered for Mario. The cheerleaders were out then I thought shit i'm a cheerleader. I walked up them. I tapped the blondes shoulder.
"Excuse me? Are u the cheerleaders?" I said.
They smiled and handed me some pom poms and pushed me into their little group saying something then we just synced and I did it. Then the boys stopped and we sat down. I saw Mario and waved. He smiled and waved back. The girls were all talking until I spoke up.
"Hi I am Emily, are u guys in the cheer leading class?"
"Yes, i'm Loren" said the blonde.
"I'm Ariel." Said the short haired brunette.
"And I am Ari." Said the last one.
They all smiled then a little tiny girl like me said.
"I am Danielle." I smiled.
We all went back to talking. I then exchanged numbers with the three then walked to find my mum. I was stopped by the zoke or Zach kid.
"Hey Ur Emily right?" He said
"Yea I am."
"Well Mario likes u a lot, bye!"
Well that was weird I saw my group said goodbye and walked off.
A/N hey guys thanks for 5k reads and yeah. Hope you enjoyed :) ♡♥