Victims Of Circumstance

Copyright © 2014, TheCrazySide on Wattpad.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

----

TITLE: Victims of Circumstance

PAIRINGS: Louis Tomlinson/Eleanor Calder is the only official one, though the story most definitely does NOT circle around the two of them. You could probably say Harry Styles/Niall Horan if you squint hard enough, but I see the story as just centering around them.

WORD COUNT: 17,200+

SUMMARY:"Could we have done something differently?" Maybe they're the ones that pulled the triggers, but maybe we're the ones that drove them to it.

WARNINGS: - This story includes VERY OOC (out of character) real-life people in it (mainly Niall Horan, Harry Styles, and their respective family members). You're very unlikely to agree/be okay with the things they say and do.
- This story contains various contriversial issues (some of which I can't say without spoiling parts of the story) but I'm sure that many of you will agree and disagree with how it was handled in the story. Just keep in mind: It's a fictional story.
-This story does include violence, described in non-explict detail but graphic enough all the same (especially for the easily disturbed)
- A major event in the story intentionally has several parallels to real-life events that happened in history. I can't say what it is without completely blowing the story, but you'll probably recognize some parallels when it happens, so just be aware that I know it's a touchy/controversial subject and did my best to portray it realistically, that's it.

HOW IT WORKS: - This whole story is told through interview scripts (hopefully you can deduce who is who in terms of interviewer vs. interviewee in the text)
- There are 6 parts in total (not including this part/possibly an ending author's note)
- Each chapter contains 1-4 interivews (usually 3) split into one of three categories: Harry/Niall, Family, or friends/others.
- Some of these interviews are rather brief, some rather extensive.
- Each of these parts alternate in which person it centers around (Harry or Niall) and (hopefully) will all weave together in the end. 
- While you do not have to, I recommend listening to the songs I add on the sides of each part. I think they create a good ambiance for the scenes.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The first thing I want to stress is that I'm not writing this just because I like making people from 1D psychotic - though I do occasionally enjoy it - or that I have a deep loathing for them. Seriously, I adore them all and this story does have a deeper meaning, or more like a deeper debate. I don't want people to take this subject lightly, but I don't want them to take it too seriously and freak out about me writing this... if that makes sense. It's something I simply want to be thought upon more than just what the ending result they show on TV. I want the backstory and decisions in the path to be viewed.

Anyway, this is REALLY different from anything I've ever written before, especially in the form. I've never done a script-type of story, but I'm very excited to see what you all think, because it was actually quite a blast to write! Much easier to write than some other things I've done, so since I've been procrastinating on all the other things I've talked about, have this as a surprise! 

ps - also, Niall's parents are together for a majority of the story and did not divorce like they did in real-life when he was younger. (Hopefully) The family dynamics with Harry should be a little more accurate.

DISCLAIMER: I obviously do not own One Direction nor their characters (or family members) and have no real affiliation with them. I am not getting compensation for writing this story and it's really all my own with various characters having real peoples' names. One thing though, I used the script form that the book World War Z is in (the book is nothing like the movie, by the way) as a guildline of sorts since I'd never done it before. Besides that, the rest is my own! 

{Also} DEDICATION: This one goes to Elyse for helping inspire me to write this! I probably wouldn't have finished until the summer if it weren't for her, and she's an infinitely talented writer, so just thank you so much <3 If you all have some more free time, you should go read basically everything on her profile because it's brilliant.