13. Sienna

I look at the deep, gray eyes.

I'm consumed in too much, and I'm not sure what to say.

I'm.. Staying?

"So.. I'm staying? Until someone decides to adopt me?" I ask.

Kasen nods his head, "Mhm."

He moves closer to me, placing his arms around my waist, "Sienna.."

I don't know what to say, or what to feel. I'm not sure if I should be happy or not.

I wrap my arms around his neck anyways, "Yes?"

He places a soft kiss on my neck, and I shudder, "I like it when you're affected by my touch."

I kiss his neck, and his grip on me tightens, "Me too."

He pushes me against my wall, beside my closed door, "You're touch makes me absolutely crazy. I never thought, in all my years, that I would be able to feel like this. You're words, and you're touch drives me over the fucking edge, and I like it. I like it a lot."

My heart jumps, and my breath becomes ragged, "Likewise, Kasen. Likewise."

He smiles at me, before kissing the life out of me.

His lips move slowly with mine, showing passion, and things I've never felt before.

The kiss speeds up quickly, and I start to run my fingers through his black, tousled hair. He groans against my lips, and lifts one of my legs up.

I jump on him, and he easily catches me. His kisses trail down my neck as I start to slowly grind my hips.

He holds my hips in place, "Sienna," he warns.

I look at him with innocent eyes, and he melts under me.

"Yes?" I say sweetly.

He kisses me, not wanting to discuss my 'hip grinding'.

He takes me away from the wall, and places me on the soft, warm bed.

"It's like you can't go a day without touching me," I shakily say.

"I'm not going to make that bet, because I know I'll lose the second we make it."

I chuckle, and his lips never leave my neck. I feel his groan vibrate from his chest, and he slightly bites down on my vulnerable spot.

I moan loudly, and he pushes his hips onto mine. I moan, once again, and he continues to do that, as my moan progessively gets louder.

I claw at his back, and try to lift his shirt off. He gets the hint, and pulls away for half-a-second, before returning back to his spot.

He tugs at the bottom of my shirt, and I hesitantly take mine off.

"If you don't want to take it off, you don't have too. In fact, we can stop now," he smiles.

My heart flutters at his generosity, and I quickly take my shirt off, before grabbing his neck and kissing him.

He groans, and I love the sound.

I love the feeling of his skin on mine. And I cherish the moments like these.

He pulls back, and his eyes rake over my body.

I nervously bite my lower lip, and then I hear a soft sigh of appreciation.

"Gosh.. So fucking beautiful. And all mine," He kisses me, and his hands trail over my body.

I stop him, "Are we.. Dating?" I tilt my head.

He slightly pulls away, "Shit. I'm sorry.. I- I mean, if you don't want too-"

"No," I sternly reply.

He looks at me, "Sienna Rose.. Will you officially, and full heartedly, be mine?"

I give him a cheeky smile, "I shall."

His excitement radiates off of him as he starts to kiss all over my face. I grin at his childish, and wonderful, tactics.

***

I look over at Kasen beside me, at the table, and sigh to myself.

I'm officially Kasen's girlfriend.

After we confirmed our relationship, Kasen got a text from Cameron. It was an invitation to a party tomorrow.

Kasen gave me a weary look, and I agreed to the invite.

He kept asking me if I was sure, but I was more than sure.

I really wanted to get out for once.

So, now we're at the dinner table with Karen and Naylen. Naylen gives me and Kasen a sweet smile, before sitting next to his lovely wife.

He grabs her hand, and lifts it up to his face to give it a soft, warm kiss.

I watch the two in 'aw'.

Karen slightly blushes, before taking her hand away from Naylen.

Naylen smirks, as if saying 'I still got it'.

I feel a hand intertwine with my own, and I jolt away from my trance.

I look beside me, and see a happy, loving Kasen.

I smile back, and it truly reaches my eyes.

He looks back at his food, and starts eating with his hand still connected with my own.

I stare at him, slowly eating my own food.

I wonder how lucky I got. Why is he here, holding my hand? When he could be holding anothers?

Kasen gives me a bright smile, "You okay, babe?"

My heart starts to pick up speed at the new nickname, "Yeah, I'm fine."

I'm not used to having a 'boyfriend'. But, having Kasen helped me out a lot. He made me feel again, made me happy, let me have some kind of conscience. And I couldn't thank him enough for that.

"We have to go now," Karen says, looking at the two of us, "But we'll be back by tomorrow. I love you guys," she says to both of us.

I'm a little taken back by the word 'love', but I just smile back, not saying anything.

"I love you too, Mom," Kasen says to his loving mother.

Naylen stares at us, "We'll see you two later," he says as he grabs his wifes hand, walking her out the room.

When I hear the front door shut, I feel Kasen's arm drag itself around my waist. I look at him, and he quickly pulls my body onto his lap. My cheeks flush with color, and I'm surprised at the sudden action. He kisses my cheek, admiring me. I stare at him with hopeful eyes, and he only stares back, not ruining the moment.

"How long will this last?" I ask, my depressing thoughts showing through.

He looks at me, "What are you talking about?"

I look away from him, "This," I gesture to me and him, "Us.  How long will.. We last?"

He tilts his head in confusion, before lifting my head up with his fingers, "Hopefully forever," his gray eyes never leave my blue ones as he stares at me.

I wrap my arms around his neck, and kiss him sweetly. He was my first kiss, and hopefully my last.

A/N

I'm so sorry for the REALLY slow updates on this story. It's been pretty rough trying to keep up with two books. I'm also working on four other ones that aren't published yet.

I love you all so much, thank you for the support.