Paint

~Kashuu Kiyomitsu~
加州 清光

Requested by BrowseChocolate! Hope you enjoy reading it! ^^

------------------------------------------------

"Hey Kashuu~" A familiar voice was heard as the sage entered his room. There he was fixing his messed up nails after he was released from the repair room.

"You've finished your repairs?" She asked, looking for any visible injuries even though she knew that there won't be one. 

"Yeah. I am done after I repaint the other hand."

"Shall... I do that for you? W-Well I mean to help-" Panicking at her own words, he then chuckled before interrupting her. "Okay. Come here."

Sitting beside him, she took his hand and started to paint. The once messed-up nails began to return to its original look as coats of nail paint were re-applied. Blowing to let it dry faster afterward, she continued until everything was done.

"Look! It's done~! The cute and beautiful Kashuu Kiyomitsu~" She laughed as she complimented him in a cute way, causing his cheeks to be flushed in light pink. Pulling her into his hug, he patted her head lightly.

"Thanks, Aruji. I am more cute now, right~"

"I-Its nothing..." She stuttered as she blushed even more when she realised that she was still in his embrace.

Another day in the citadel passed by.