Chapter 19

Zayn's POV

I ran out the door to find Liberty. She literally ran out sobbing. I frantically looked around and heard soft sobbing. I followed the sound of sobbing to a really tall tree. She was up in the tree. I climbed as well as I could and made it up to find a broken girl. "Liberty?" I questioned.

"What Zayn?" she said through gritted teeth. "What's wrong? What happened?" I asked whilst wrapping her in my eyes.

"I-I thought he liked me..He just played my heart." She stuttered out.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"I saw him and some girl naked in a bed together.. He ha-had.." I cut her off. "Oh Liberty!" I said shocked.

"I don't know why he played me.." she said still shocked. Then I had a wonderful idea.

"Liberty I have the best idea to get Harry to totally regret what he did."

She looked at me expectantly.

"Ok we........."

I told her the whole plan and she agreed.

We got out of the tree and headed towards the house. We linked hands and knocked on the door. I pulled her in and kissed her hoping Harry would open the door to see us. I heard the door open and we pulled apart to see Harry with rage in his eyes.

"Everyone get on the couch. NOW!" Liberty yelled to everyone.

They all scurried towards the couch.

"Guys we have an announcement to make!" I say.

"We are boyfriend and girlfriend." Liberty finishes for me.

By now Harry is stomping up the stairs towards his room, while everyone else is confusedly congratulating us.

"Guys I have to go!" says Liberty.

She pecks my cheek and walks out the door.

I pulled out my phone and texted her.

The plan is intact! xx Zaynie!

Harry is gonna really regret his decisions..



Sorry crappy chappie lol

But I'll do better when I have more time ;)