When I Met One Direction

This is a preveiw. Not the whole thing!!!!!!

I was sitting in my room, on my bed with my laptop going through my One Direction pictures. *I really wanna meet them soo bad.*I thought to myself. I heard banging around downstairs. I knew it was my mom and dad fighting again. I couldn’t bare to hear them fight, so I stuck my ear buds in and listened to my tunes. I heard a scream and I looked up from my laptop. I paused my music, walked to my door, and opened it. I heard the front door close so I ran downstairs. No one was in the living room, so I went into the kitchen and saw my mom and dad dead on the kitchen floor with bullet holes in their heads. *How could I have not heard the gun shoots. I heared the scream. I’ve got to call someone.* I said out loud. I ran to my room and called the police.

Once he police got to my house, they investigated the crime, told me to pack, and made one of the police help me pack the big stuff, like the bed, desk, and the thing the TV sits on.

“Simon. I need you to come to my house ASAP. Bring a trail too. I have to load your truck up.” I told my uncle, Simon Cowell.

“Why do I have to bring a trailer? Are you not telling me everything? What are you not telling me?” Simon asked.

“I’ll tell you when you and I are in the car. Just bring a trailer.”

“I’ll bring the trailer. See you in a little bit. Love you. Bye.”

“See ya. Bye. Love you to.” I hung the phone up and waited with a police in his police car.

The police and I waited for an hour for my uncle Simon. When Simon got there, him and I loaded up his trail and truck. Only leaving the passenger and driver’s seat open. The police drove off first followed by Simon and I.

“Ok. Now tell me everything to make your house a crime scene and where you have to move out of it.” Simon said looking me dead eye then back to the road.

“Well mom and dad were fighting so I stuck my ear buds in and listened to my tunes. I heard a scream, but no gun shots.” I started off. “I paused my tunes and walked to my door and heard the front door shut. I ran out of my room and to the living room. No one there, so I walked into the kitchen and saw mom and dad dead on the floor. I didn’t know who would do that and that’s what I told the police. They were going to keep me for answers, but one of mom’s friends are a cop and he knew I was telling the truth. That’s when I got to call you and wait for you with Nick.” I stopped there cause he knew the rest.

“Well. I know where you’ll be living .” Simon had a smirk on his face.

“You’re gunna surprise me. Aren’t you?” I said smiling.

Simon just kept smiling and driving. I thought he was going to bring me to his house where I have to live with him when he is in London. Simon and I were sitting in silence for a very long time.

*Two hours later*

“This is One Direction’s house! Why are we here?” I asked looking at Simon then the door that opens and Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Harry walked out.

“This is where you’re going to live. Like where I chose where you’re gunna live?” Simon asked me as him and I got out of the car.

“Yeah. I love your choose. Why did you pick here, though?” I said standing and staring at Niall. I swore I dead. Niall is my weakest.

“Amber! Are you still alive?”

“Wha- Yeah I’m still alive. I’m not gunna die for a long time.”

“You boys gunna help. Niall you can show Amber the way to her room.”

“Yeah. We’ll come help.” Harry said walking to Simon with the other guys following but Niall.