Punishment

It was a warm spring afternoon and Eren was currently sitting outside filling the pool much to his dismay since Levi was supposed to do it the day before, but he decided to clean the house instead. Which he then left for work earlier that morning at the Cafe so Eren was left to do it himself if he wanted to swim -- like he planned to do earlier. The pool was a little more than halfway filled and Levi should be home in an hour, which was perfect for Eren's plans he had for Levi.

Levi had gotten off early wanting to surprise Eren since he knew that he was pissed about the pool, due to the many texts he got earlier, so he used his break to get off early. Changing clothes in the bathroom he grabbed his bag and moved into his van and headed home, not bothering to call or text Eren since he wanted to surprise him as stated earlier. Humming lowly with the song on the radio he focused on the road and soon enough he found himself pulling into the driveway to their house.

Eren was too busy with the pool in the backyard to hear the van pulling in, which would work out in Levi's favor. He moved inside and slipped upstairs quickly, changing into the pair of tight short shorts for swimming he had and then a tank top. Usually he'd take a shower right after work but since the pool was mostly filled from what he could tell from their window he wasn't worried about it. Making sure he looked good he then moved downstairs and out into the backyard. "Babe, you're gonna burn." He scolds.

Eren of course wasn't expecting to hear his lovers voice and furrowed his brows, glancing over at the ravenette and eyeing the attractive male in his booty shorts before setting the hose down and going over to him. "You're home early?" He asks while immediately grabbing his hips and pulling him close to himself -- they tended to be a bit rough with each other but Levi honestly loved it and so did Eren.

"Yeah, I used my break to get off early." He explained briefly while resting his hands on Eren's chest, already able to see where this was going by Eren's tone and the lustful look in his eyes that shined gold on his beautiful ocean colored eyes. "Is there a problem?" He asks, then leaning up and whispering into his ear, "Daddy~?" He whispers while biting his bottom lip, thinking to himself that two could play this game.

Eren of course immediately caught onto the ravenette's ways long ago and knew what he was trying to play, snaking a hand down and grabbing his ass firmly, "First you don't do the chores you were given, and then you come home early without telling me?" He asked huskily into his ear as Levi shuddered slightly before looking up at him, "Well you can't really be upset about me coming home early." He argued while looking up at him as Eren huffed and gripped his ass tighter, causing a low moan out of Levi as he tried to pull back from the tight grip since it started to hurt.

"Eren what're you-" He started before Eren pulled him closer and smacked his ass, earned a gasp from Levi as he bit his bottom lip. "That's daddy, to you." He snapped while kissing roughly at his neck. Levi moaned softly and moved his hands up to the back of his neck, realizing he couldn't get out of this one. "Gh~ yes daddy~" He moans softly, immediately falling victim to the pleasure as he already started to again a bit of an erection. "Sorry daddy~" He said lowly while looking up at him.

Eren smirked down at him and lifted him up by his ass, Levi following through and wrapping his legs around his waist, "What're you doing, daddy?" He asks while looking up at him curiously, Eren rubbing his ass and carrying him over to the pool. "My bad boy is getting a punishment, of course." He says while looking at him and setting him on the pool chair, "Get on your knees, princess." He orders as Levi nods, knowing it was best not to argue as he shifted onto his knees and turned so his ass was facing Eren, already knowing the drill and assuming it'd be a spanking -- even though he loved them. "Close your eyes, if you don't I'll bring you onto the edge and I won't let you come." He whispered into his ear as Levi knew not to mess with that threat after a hot night of grinding and Levi disobeying him.