JiHope

Hoseok walk to his classroom. He's a teacher in BigHit High. He waved to his friend Jimin. He wonder what was  wrong with him because he been acting weird lately. Hoseok smile at the class "hello, guys please stop talking lets get started" Hoseok explain to his class what was going to happen today in class.  Hoseok catch  Jimin from the corner of his eyes running away from his classroom door like he was trying to avoid Hoseok. He wonder but his thoughts was soon interrupt by the the crowd of student asking question.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoseok enter the teacher lunchroom and smile at Jimin. He took out his food and started eating. Jimin keep looking down. Hoseok was curious.

"Hey Jimin, why you been avoiding me?" Jimin got up and left the room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoseok watch as Jimin teach his class. He enter the classroom and whisper in his ear. "When this period ends lets have a talk meet me in the lunchroom."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoseok waited in the lunchroom for Jimin. The period ended 5 minutes ago. He was about to leave but he heard Jimin's name been call. He could also heard Jimin cursing. Hoseok walk to where he hear the voice. He smile " I caught you so whats going on?" Jimin ran away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin saw Hoseok coming out of school. There's no one around and he was ready to run but he felt a a hand holding his wrist tightly. He was turn around and all he could see was dark brown eyes in front of him. "Now you not going to leave and are going to answer me question. Why have you been avoiding me?" Hoseok waited for an answer but got none. He got closer to Jimin "I'll ask again why have you been avoiding me?" Jimin felt Hoseok breath and blush "Why are blusin- wait a minute you like me" Hoseok let go of Jimin and laugh. Jimin open his mouth to talk but then Hoseok say "Tell me you don't" while laughing. Jimin look down. "I knew it" Jimin felt a hand on his chin and his lips met Hoseoks. Hoseok broke the kiss. "I like you too" Jimin smile and kiss Hoseok passionaly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Any ships you guys want me to do next? JiHope is beautiful i ship every member in bts with bts but my favorite ship is Vmin even though this is a Jihope ship. Whats your favorite?