Brea smiled at Jessa as she exited the dentist office. Jessa took one look at the goofy grin plastered on Brea's face and winced.

"They gave you the gas, didn't they?"

Brea giggled and wiped at her mouth.

"Mmmhmm. Tit uhhs goo," she slurred.

"Oh boy." Jessa took her friend's hand and guided her out the door and to her waiting car. "You're gonna be a fun one tonight, Brea."

"Mmm uhway fuhh."

"Yes. Yes you are." Jessa set Brea in the passenger seat and buckled her in. "Did they give you any pain medicine?"

Brea held up a small bag with a sample selection of a few pills.

"Oh good. Jacob will help me with those." Jessa got behind the wheel and pulled out of the parking lot. "Let's get you home."

***

"Should we move her?" Scarlett whispered loudly as she looked at Brea passed out in a chair.

"She looks comfy."

"Trevor, her neck is crooked!" Jessa slapped his arm lightly. "She can't be comfortable!"

"She's out of it, man." Erik laughed and pointed. "There's drool coming out the corner of her mouth."

"Be nice."

"I'm always nice, Van." Erik wrapped an arm around his girl's waist and kissed her neck. "And you know it."

"Don't you guys ever give it a break?" Dan asked, shaking his head.

"Never!" Savannah giggled.

Jacob sighed as the others all sat around the living room, joking. He grabbed a tissue off the coffee table and gently wiped at Brea's mouth. He placed a pillow behind her head before taking a seat at her feet. He rubbed absentmindedly at her legs as he settled back to watch the tv with everyone else.

***

Brea walked into her living room to see Scarlett sitting on her boyfriend's lap, mouths connected. She stretched and would have passed by unnoticed if they hadn't broken away at that exact moment and Scarlett called out her name.

Brea stopped in her tracks as she realized who exactly Scarlett was kissing.

"Umm, what is going on here?" She asked slowly. She pointed between the two. "Why are you making out with Erik on my couch?"

"Because our building is getting painted and you told us we could spend the night because the fumes were making Scar sick."

"But why are you kissing ERIK?" Brea almost yelled.

Scarlett stared at her.

"Why wouldn't I kiss my boyfriend?" She asked, eyes confused. "Are you okay, Brea? You didn't fall outta bed and hit your head did you?"

Brea blinked and rubbed at her head. It was a bit sore like she had a hangover, but she was sure she hadn't hit it.

"But, I thought Dan was your boyfriend?" The short blonde asked. She narrowed her eyes. "Haha, guys I get it now. Funny joke!"

"Brea, why would Scar date a lame like Dan when she's got a stud like me?" Erik grinned wide and bit playfully at Scarlett's shoulder as she leaned into him. "Besides, Dan is-"

Before he could finish, the bathroom door opened, and Dan walked out clad only in a towel. He immediately grabbed Brea around the waist and planted a wet kiss on her lips.