Rogue.

Name: " The name's Summers. Rogue Summers."

Age: "Dont see why you gotta know, but I'm 17 and a half."

Gender: " Im Gender fluid."

Sexuality: "No labels. I'm not a jar. "
(They don't really prefer any gender over the other but has mostly been with females)

Eye Colour: "Look and see for yourself" They say looking over to you. (Greenish brown)

Hair: "It's right there dork." ( the left side of their head is shaved and their hair is red)

Species: They roll their eyes and say,
" I'm a wizard, Harry"

look :

(I MESSED UP ON THE SPELLING I KNOW)

Skin tone: "Im as pale as an irishman."

Wears: They stare at your with an "are-you-seriously-asking-that-look". (A blue cut off denim jacket. With them being shirtless. You can see their binder and the slightly defined outline of a sixpack. Eyebrow piercings and two peircings on her upper left ear.)

Personality: Sarcastically says," Oh I'm just a great big ball of sunshine, dont ya think so bruv?"
(Sarcastic little shit -.- Yeah they're pretty sarcastic and give almost everyone the cold shoulder. They can and will kick some ass if they have to. They really only show their soft side when they're around Alex, Grey and a few others. You're real special if they're nice to you.)

Interests in other people: " You ask a lot of questions don't you?"
(They've got a thing for interesting eye colours and brunettes.)

Other: "I like Rock and alternative music." (They're also half british and half australian so their accent is heavenly.*q* lol. They also have a soft side for animals)

Backstory: Their face pales and the tilt their head downwards." Are you done now?" (Rogue's an orphan. Their parents died protecting them. They were having a mini celebration for their cousin's graduation from wizard school but then a hitman lit their house on fire and used weapons fused with magic to kill everyone. Rogue managed to escape because her parents teleported them to another area. The last thing she saw of Their parents was an arrow peircing their mother's heart and the father falling to the floor.)

Admin feels slightly guilty and rubs the back of her neck awkwardly, "Yeah um, we're done now Rogue. Thanks for coming in."

They nod and get up silently, grabbing their backpack and leaving.

Scenario 1
You saw someone (Rogue) kicking some other dude's ass in an ally When they had officially beaten him to a pulp they kicked him in the head one last time and wiped the blood off their mouth with the back of their hand. You wondered why they beat him up so you decided to follow them as they walked a little bit down the ally and stopped. They crouched down near a box and said, "You're okay now little guys, that asshole can't hurt you anymore" A small mew and a yip were heard from the box. You watched as they gently lifted out a black puppy and a brown and white kitten. Both of the animals had some blood on their ears from what you could only presume was that man's doing.

You kick a can by accident and Rogue snaps their head towards you.

What do you do?