Chapter 18

Mary's POV

"It's bad news." The doctor said running the back of his neck.

"B-bad b-bad n-news?" I said tears falling.

"Yes but we do have good news." The doctor said.

"Why? Why would you say it's bad news then!" I yelled.

"Please stop yelling." He tried to calm me down.

"No!" I yelled again, siting down on the chair again.

"Look Zayn is going to live." He said looking down at his clipboard.

"He is?" I whispered.

"Yes." He smiled at me.

"What's the bad news?" I asked.

He looked at his clipboard then furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh um I'm so sorry to say but I read the wrong page to you, Zayn is perfectly fine you called at the right time." He said going back into the room leaving me alone.

That doctor shouldn't even be working here, he mixes up two peoples pages? Really wow that doctor should be fired.

I sat back down on the chair and laid my head back. When am I going to see Zayn? I want to see him right now, I'm worried.

I crossed my arms and looked around, lots of people crying. I feel sorry for them.

I sighed and rubbed hands together then I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello." I said into the phone.

"Mary oh my god finally you answered me." Kayla yelled through the phone.

"Hurry up and say whatever you want right now but hurry I want to see Zayn." I said looking at his hospital room door.

"Ok well so I was looking through some stuff in Zayn's house, don't ask why but I found some papers about our parents..." She said but stopped.

"And?" I replied waiting for her to continue.

"And our parents that died aren't our real parents." She yelled.

"What-"

"Mary." I looked up and saw the doctor standing there, I hanged up my phone not even bothering saying good bye to Kayla.

"Yes?" I asked hopping out of my seat.

"Your aloud to see Zayn."

"Really?" I yelled happily.

"Yes now-"

I didn't even bothering listening, I ran into his room and my smile dropped.

Zayn has all wires inside of him and needles.

"Oh Zayn.. This is all my fault." I whispered walking over to him.

"Mary please don't touch Zayn." The doctor said while I was about to grab Zayn's hand.

"Fine." I mumbled sitting down beside his bed.

"When do you think he will be up?" I asked the doctor looking at Zayn.

"I'm not sure Mary but you have five minutes then you need to leave." He said.

I nodded my head and turned around back to Zayn.

"I'm sorry Zayn, just please say alive for me please." I said hoping he will hear me.

I sighed and shook my head, of course he can't hear me why am I so stupid?

"Well I better get going Zayn, I love you."

I stood up and walked over to the door looking back at Zayn before leaving.

Crossing my fingers that Zayn will wake up tomorrow.

I sighed and started driving back to my house.

~Morning~

"Kayla what do you mean?" I asked looking at her.

"There not our real parents." She yelled.

"Kayla oh my god." I said rubbing my temples.

"How do you know Kayla? How did you find this all out."

"Please Mary just trust me on this, I know there not our real parents that's why I need help finding my real parents." Kayla said looking me straight at me, waiting for my answer but it never came.

~At the hospital~

I stopped my car and hopped out running straight for the hospital.

"Sorry." I said bumping into this old man.

I ran into the hospital and ran straight for Zayn's room.

I've been thinking about him all night, I need him with me, I need to know if he's okay.

I got stopped by the doctor.

"Mary? What are you doing?" The doctor asked.

"I need to see Zayn now." I breathed.

"Mary but only-"

I pushed him out of the way and looked at each door trying to find Zayn's number.

Finally I saw his number 116. I knocked on the door to see if anyone will answer but no one answered so I just walked in.

My jaw dropped and my eyes started to water.

There is this girl all over Zayn and kissing him.

"Who the hell are you, get off of my boyfriend." I yelled.

________________________

Chapter 18! Oh my god I'm so sorry I haven't updated.. I'm so sorry but I did update!

I hope you guys like this chapter.

Remember to Vote and Comment :) Love you!

~Nialler<3