Last Chapter: A colorful night!

Kimjang POV:
I went to meet Seowoo to help him and give him some tips, cause he's going to confess today. After I helped him; I went to shopping. In the evening, Seowoo called me excited, he said that he confessed and what's really amazing is that the girl he confessed to liked him back since a long time ago. I went to meet him in the garden, running as fast as I can since I was excited for him, I didn't want him to end up depressed the way I am. Once in the garden, I saw Seowoo and we hugged each other and kept jumping out of excitement. He's a good person and he deserve happiness. We jumped around and he bought me some Toekkboki, which made me think of Kai, the day he bought me some the Toekkboki, it was the day we first kissed. Suddenly, I felt tired, so I bid Seowoo goodbye and went to my house. Once I entered my house, I found mum sitting in the couch watching a film.

Me: I'm back..

Mum: How was your date ?

Me: Mum for the billion time it's not a date. Seowoo confessed today to the girl he loves, I just helped him. - I said as I checked my phone, Kyungsoo called me, I wonder why ?-

Mum: What ? Oh-Oh

Me: Yes mum; But why are you surprised ? Did you do something stupid again ?

Mum: Well, your friends came and the tanned boy also, Kao, I guess his name was!

Me: You mean Kai ?

Mum: Oh, yes Kai!

Me: What have you told them ?

Mum: That you went to a date with Seowoo..

Me: What ? Mum are you serious right now ?

Mum: You never tell me anything how will I know if you're just hiding Seowoo or you're just friends..

Me: Mum; I'm going out !

Mum: Where are you going ? It's 8pm now!

I smiled and said: 'I'm going to where my heart belongs'

I went as fast as I can to the dorm, and Shinhye opened the door for me.

Shinhye: Kimjang-Ah! What are you doing here ? -As she said my name, everyone cane to the door, Kyungsoo pulled me inside the house-

Me: No time to explain, I need to talk to Kai!

Sehun: Why ? To break his heart for a second time ? Or was it the third time ?

Me: You got it wrong! All of you!

Suho: and how do you explain the fact that I saw you hugging another boy in the garden..

Kyungsoo: For god's sake, Both of you, let her explain!

Me: The boy Suho saw me hugging, is just my friend, we met in the hospital..

Chanyeol: Hugging a boy you met in a hospital; you could've came up with a better lie!

Baekhyun: I swear Park Chanyeol, if you don't shut up I'll cut your tongue!

Me: I helped him to confess to a girl he loves, and he succeeded we were excited so we hugged each other but we're friends nothing more nothing less.

Shinhye: But your mum said you went with a date with him.

Me: My mum is just like you guys, she understood it up side down..

Baekhyun: You still love Kai right ?

Me: Is that even a question ? Yes, I do, I was waiting for him to forgive me. And by coming today, I guess we forgave me already.

Kyungsoo: He forgave you long time ago, he was just waiting for you to comeback.