Chapter 19 - Acceptance

Chanyeol POV

"Then I will not abort the baby." Baekhyun said. Wait, did I hear anything wrongly? Did he just say he would keep the baby? Oh my gosh! Yesss! I know I seems like I'm crazy but Baekhyun said he's keeping the baby!

"J-jinja?" I stuttered, still in shock. Baekhyun smiled and nodded. "Yesss! I love you Baekhyun!" I shouted in happiness.

Baekhyun suddenly pouted. "Why are you pouting?" I asked.

"I thought you said you love me. But once I said I will keep the baby...." His voice trailed off.

"I love you. Jinja! It's just that now you are keeping the baby so I... Well, you know, like urm... I love you more. Ur... I mean-" I was stuutering and trying frantically to explain when I was interrupted by Baekhyun.

"I know I know. I was just joking." Baekhyun chuckled. I heaved a sigh of relief when Baekhyun said he was kidding.

"Gomawo Baekhyun-ah" I thanked him. He tilted his head and looked at me confused. "For what?" He asked.

"For keeping the baby." I said and he smiled. "I love you Baek." I said. I know I've said it like tons of times but I don't care.

"Nado." Baekhyun suddenly said. My eyes widened when he said that.

"Did you... Just... You.. Just..." I was stuttering. I heard him say that he loves me too. Oh my god!

He chuckled and nodded his head. "Ne. Park Chanyeol, I love you too."

Ok, I think I just dieded. I jumped in joy and was shouting in joy amd punching my fist in he air. "Shhh! This is a hospital. Don't shout!" Baekhyun tried to calm me down.

I stopped immediately. I will do whatever my Baekkie tells me to do. I sat back down and the nurse came in. "Excuse me sir, please lower your volume." I supressed my laughter until she went out. Baekhyun smacked my arm.

"See, I told you!" He said then pouted.

"Mianhe Baekkie. I am just really happy." I said and hugged him tightly.

"Yah, I... I can't... Breathe."

"Oops!" I chuckled and released him.

"Wait,you said you love me right?" I said and Baekhyun nodded. "Then does that mean that we are officially together?" I asked carefully.

"No." Baekhyun answered calmly. Huh? No? I was confused. Then, Baekhyun burst out laughing.

"Hahaha! I was just joking! Of course we are together! Park Chanyeol, my stupid boyfriend." Baekhyun teased. Ok, that gave me a shock.

"Yah, stop teasing me. My heart cannot take it. Later if I die of shock, then no one will take care of you." I pouted. Baekhyun chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Aww... Yoellie is angry." He said in a cute manner. Damn this boy. He's making me fall even deeply in love with him.

"So... How are you going to tell your family?" I asked. Baekhyun just shrugged.

"Molla. I'll see how. But for now, let's just enjoy each other's company now." Baekhyun said and I nodded as we cuddled on the hospital bed.

Yup, that's how we spent time together for now. And I really wish this moment will stop but time never stops for us.

Not a very long chapter here but hope you've enjoyed!