What to do.

Your POV Also beware of the trigger and cussing :3 -Author~Senpai

"N-Nagi~kun I-'m sorry..." I cried.

The tears were the worst. I did cut because of depression, but he could never understand why. Each tear was like a broken promise. I looked up at Nagisa's face. The horror hitting him like a ton of bricks. I wanted to scream to the world that I was done with it's shit but the knife to my neck made me cry. 

He took a step towards me and all of a sudden the stinging sensation was replaced with a wetness and a searing, firey, pain. He had slit my throat. Nagisa ran towards me and caught me as I fell. I looked at his beautiful face, it should never have been his face stained with the tears and pain that I had caused.

I reached my hand up and grasped his cheek.

"Don't worry, I'll come back." I said with a small, genuine smile. The first one I've put on my face for years, as the world slowly started to swirl and cover everything in a veil of black, leaving Nagisa as the last thing to fade.

Nagisa's POV

Her hand fell lifeless and her side as her head rolled sideways, no longer her pale (Colour eyes) staring at my electric blue ones.

N-no... I-i hit him, b-but the knife slid anyway? My beautiful (N/N)... I'll fix this...  

"HELP!! KORO~SENSEI!!! PLEASE" I screamed, picking (Y/N) up and running threw the forest. In an instant a blur of yellow appeared before me and halted further action.

"What happened Nagisa?! Is my student all ri-" he stopped himself right as he saw her neck. "I'll take her, you call an ambulance, okay Nagisa?" I-It's my fault. No. It was that bitch who was flirting with me... she will be the first to pay. 

I shook my head, trying to get a grip. What is wrong with me! I can deal with her later I need to help (Y/N)!

In an Instant I was off the ground and at the school, most likely Koro~Sensei's doing. I quickly grabbed my cell from my brown pocket and dialed 999. I don't care what happens to me, but she doesn't deserve this life, this powerful force that wants her to die... I will make sure she lives. Even if It costs the life of others. 

I heard the voice of an operator on the other end and I quickly shouted at her to help us. I have no clue why we need this because we have Koro~Sensei but it has to be done. My heart pounded and ached for (Y/N). "Sir we have to ask you to calm do-" I dropped my phone. I'm not going to let her finish that sentence.

I gaped at the sight in front of me. There was Kyano... strung up like a decoration during Halloween. Her body, swinging in light wind. I heard faint sirens in the distance and ran inside as fast I could to find (Y/N).

I-I can't let the most important women in my life die right before my eyes! I-I can't let (Y/N) be left alone again!

"Koro~Sensei!" The words erupted out of my mouth and a seeminglessly endless blackhole formed around me, sucking in everyone and everything I care about. Then, there's that light at the end of the tunnel and that light is (Y/N).