The Secret LIfe

A/N so i got bored and i wanted to write so sorry if this story sucks XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chuck/God is staying in the bunker. Gabriel pops in.

DAD! he said angrily.

Yes son? God said Confused.

Please i beg of you give me chuck back! He Yells angry/hurt.

You know i can't do that Gabriel. God said Guiltily.

Can't you make two chucks? one for me and a vessel for you? Gabriel pleads Out.

Yes, but it will take a couple days and you know that Gabriel. God said Happily.

Thank you Dad! Gabriel said as he hugs his father.

there is a bright flash and chuck falls to the ground, Gabriel rushed over to pick up Chuck's head.

As Chuck starts to wake up He Yells 'DAD STOP P-PLEASE I D-DIDN'T MEAN IT I'M SORRY DAD P-PLEASE'

Chuck Buddy are you okay? Gabriel says worried.

Yes Gabriel i'm fine.. I Missed You. Chuck says Relieved that he's back.

Gabriel Sighs in relief as he hugs chuck.

What Just Happened? Sam Asks Dean Confused.

No idea. Dean responds.

What Happen to you as a kid Chuck? Dean Asks Confused.

I-I don't want to talk about it.... Chuck says as he hides his face in his hands.

Its okay Chuck i'm here. Gabriel says softly.

Do you have a spare bedroom? chuck needs rest. Gabriel Asks.

Yeah follow me! Sam says as he waves Chuck and Gabriel to follow.

Gabriel And Chuck Follow Sam to the spare room and Chuck get's in bed.

Thanks Sam I'm going to stay in here and keep an eye on Chuck and make sure he is okay. Gabriel says Confidently.

Okay! goodnight Chuck, Goodnight Gabriel. Sam says as he walks away.

Let's get you in your pajamas! Gabriel says As he snaps his fingers Making Chucks clothes turn into Pajamas.

Thanks Gabe, will you come cuddle? Chuck Asks nervously.

Sure. Gabriel Says as he walks over gets in the bed and snuggles up to chuck playing with his hair.

I Love You Chuck. Gabriel says staring into chucks AMAZING blue eyes.

I Love You Too Gabe. Chuck says as he falls asleep with Gabriel in his arms.

Oh chuckles. Gabriel whispers under his breath as he falls asleep to heal up.

~~~~~~~~~Chucks Nightmare~~~~~~~

CHARLES GET DOWN HERE NOW YOU BASTARD! called his angry father.

C-Coming! chuck Responds scared.

HURRY UP CHARLES!!! His Father calls out angrily again.

Chuck runs down the stairs and Runs right up to his father.

Yes Sir? Chuck says scared out of his mind.

WHY ISN'T THE HOUSE CLEANED YET? He screams at chuck.

I just woke up sir. chuck says nervously.

AT 12:00 PM?! YOU LAZY PIG!! his dad yells at him

Sorry sir it won't happen again! chuck says with tears in his eyes.

YOU BET YOUR ASS IT WON'T!!! His father says as he starts hitting Chuck.

Chuck ends up on the floor in front of the fridge in a ball.

GET UP YOU LAZY PIG!!! His dad said as he starts kicking Chuck intell he stands up.

Sorry Dad i will start cleaning right now! chuck says cowering.

YOU BETTER!! I WANT IT CLEAN BY THE TIME I GET BACK!! his dad says as he walks out of the house slamming the door behind him.

Chuck starts to cry in a ball in the kitchen floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chuck fell out of bed Screaming..

CHUCK WAKE UP COME ON CHUCKLES WAKE UP Gabriel Yells as he is shaking chuck on the floor.

Chuck wakes up gasping for air and shaking badly.

Sam and Dean Slam the door open ARE YOU GUY'S OKAY???! They say at the same time.

Yes! now please get out before you make it worse! Gabriel Says Loudly.

Sam and Dean leave closing the door behind them.

Its Okay Gabriel they were just worried about me. Chuck says holding Gabriel tightly.

I know but i want to make sure you are Okay Chuckles. Gabriel says with a soft and comforting voice.

I know. i wasn't expecting a nightmare... Chuck says as he yawns.

i know chuckles but i had to rest i'm not completely healed yet.. otherwise i would've prevented it and you know it.. Gabriel says Sadly

I know Gabe its okay!! Chuck says as he stands up and gets back in bed.

Gabriel climbs into chuck's bed, I Promise i will protect you this time! Gabriel says Gratefully.

Thanks Gabriel. I'm happy to be back! Chuck says as he starts to back asleep.

I am too Chuckles. Gabriel says as he lays next to Chuck.

I Love You. Chuck whispers and kisses Gabriel before falling completely asleep.

I Love You too Chuck. Gabriel says happily as he watches Chuck sleep Soundly and Peacefully

~~~~~~~~~~~~The~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~