Official Character Profile

(Notice: This character is HIGHLY overpowered, so if you don't like that, stop reading, I'm not forcing you. Also, if you want to read each chapter with surprise and suspense, you should skip her skills and the orgin of Shikami. You have been warned.)

Kireina Hyuuga

Birthdate: February 18th

Zodiac sign: Aquarius

Age: 12

Gender: Female

Rank: Genin, but has the potential as a Sannin or Kage

Clan: -Uchiha (Mother)
-Hyuuga (Father)
-Uzumaki (Grand-mother)
-Ōtsutsuki (Shikami)
(May be more in the future)

Appearance: Black hair in a pony tail, her headband covering her right eye, one lavender Byukugan eye, and the other dull grey, a mask, like Kakashi's, covering her lower half of her face.

Family: Mother: Takako Uchiha
She was the cousin of Shisui's mother
Father: Hizashi Hyuuga
Younger Twin brother of Hiashi Hyuuga. Leader of the branch family.
Step-brother: Neji Hyuuga
Son of Hizashi Hyuuga and Himawari Hyuuga
Uncle: Hiashi Hyuuga
Leader of the Hyuuga clan.
First cousins, once removed: -Hinata Hyuuga
Daughter of Hiashi Hyuuga, Heiress to the Hyuuga clan.
-Hanabi Hyuuga
Younger Daughter of Hiashi Hyuuga.
(Everyone except Hiashi and Neji doesn't knows that they're related to Kireina.)

Personality: Kireina is a very patient and calm person, but because of Shikami's personality, she sometimes is impatient, sarcastic, cocky, and rude. She usually handles situations wisely and strategically, but, because of Shikami, she will sometimes be reckless and think she will always win a fight, which is not always the case.

Skill: -0-10 Academy student
-11-20 Genin
-21-30 Chunin
-31-40 Jounin/Anbu
-41-50 Sannin/Kage

Intelligence: 410 IQ
Ninjutsu: 43
Genjutsu: 32
Taijutsu: 31
Kekkai Genkai:
Lava style: 27
Ice style: 23
Vapour style: 25
Magnet style: 24
Kekkai Tota:
Particle style: 20
Blood style: 26
Doijutsu: Sharingan: 42
Mangeykou Sharingan: 37
Byukugan: 41
Rinnegan: 24
Summoning Animal: Phoenixes
Nintaijutsu: 36
Reincarnation Ninjutsu: 22
Senjutsu: 31
Shurikenjutsu: 27
Space-time Ninjutsu: 35
Kenjutsu: 37
Chakra absorption techniques: 36
Crystal style: 28
Dark style: 42
Explosion style: 24
Iburi Clan's Kekkei Genkai: 21
Jūgo's Clan's Kekkei Genkai: 31
Kerryūgan: 19
Kurama Clan's Kekkei Genkai: 28
Ranmaru's Kekkei Genkai: 30
Rinha Clan's Kekkei Genkai: 32
Ryūzetsu's Kekkei Genkai: 18
Sakon and Ukon's Kekkei Genkai: 26
Scorch style: 29
Shikotsumyaku: 14
Steel Style: 22
Storm style: 28
Swift release: 30
Tenseigen: 34
Wood style: 32

Backstory: Kireina's Parents were Hizashi Hyuuga and Takako Uchiha. When Hizashi's wife, Himawari Hyuuga (Pretend that Hinata named her daughter after her aunt) passed away , who was also was Neji's late mother, because of an unknown disease. When she died, Hizashi met a women named Takako Uchiha and wanted a child. The council didn't approve because the village would get more attacks. But, they had a child and named her Kireina. When the council found out, they executed Takako, but sparred Hizashi Hyuuga. The village placed Kireina in a forest outside the cloud village, waiting for someone to find her. Might Guy found her and made her stay in the cloud village. Despite her young age, she was qualified to become the Raikage's new 'sibling'. But halfway through the test, she quit, thinking it was too boring. She stayed in the cloud and became Chunin at a very young age. She moved to the stone village for more excitement and adventure. She entered the Jounin exams and passed with high praise. The Kazekage was watching and asked the Tsuchikage if he would be able to make her an Anbu of his village. After lots of convincing, Kireina was sent to the sand village as Anbu at the age of 10. She was went on many missions but, quit as an Anbu was her friend died on her hands. She took a break from Anbu as she moved to the sound village, thinking it would be quiet and peaceful. She only stayed for a month, because of suspicious shinobi and civilians in that village. She travelled to the land of water and was asked for the position of the Mizukage's right hand man because of her wise thinking and exceptional skill. She declined, saying her young age would be frowned upon through out other villages. She finally decided to start her life over in the leaf village as a fresh genin.

About Shikami:

Origin: Shikami was sent to earth by unknown sources with his sister, Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. His real name was actually Chikara, but was called Shikami later on. The plan was that Kaguya and Chikara would give birth to a child, but, Kaguya fell in love with another man named Tenji. Becoming jealous, he killed him, and became insane and craved power. Kaguya sealed him away when he wasn't expecting it. He was sealed in the core of the earth and was cursed to be a demon until he was sane. When Kaguya was sealed on the moon by her sons, the seal was weaken and broken. Chikara was free and needed a body for a vessel. He stayed in human bodies that didn't have the will or chakra, so, the people didn't survive very long of the overwhelming power inside , hence the name, Death God. He eventually saw a girl with lots of potential in the cloud village. She had some traces of Uzumaki blood, so she survived Shikami's seal. In exchange for her body, he would train her everything he knew, and that was a lot since he was one of the original founders of chakra. She learned to serve Shikami until, he would take over.