Daddy Kink || Ashton - 1

It was your first night alone with your new boyfriend. You and Ashton had been dating for about 3 weeks now but it seemed as ever since you decided to put a title on you guys, you never got anytime alone. Whether it was band practice or just casually hanging with the guys, you boyfriend always had his friends around. Tonight though was different, tonight Ashton had planned a special night just for the two of you. He was cooking spaghetti for you two and you were going to watch one of your favorite movies. It wasn't anything fancy, but you were just excited to be able to spend time with your boyfriend, alone . After eating much of the food you found yourself a cuddled up on the coach, barley watching the 90s classic, Titanic. It started out innocent, just simple cuddles...but it eventually led to a hot male out session. As you sat there next to Ashton the make out session progressed with him kissing down your neck. You suddenly felt in pull away and look into your eyes with list, "Do you want to take this upstairs, babe?"

You didn't hesitate to say to nod your head and with that he picked you up as you wrapped your legs around his waist. After he slowly laid you down on the king sized mattress, he gently lifted your shirt up...but that's where the gentleness ended. He aggressively started kissing on you neck once more and he made his way down you body and onto you clevage that way showing from you red lace bra.

"Damn babe" he grunted while looking at you body in awe. You were eager to continue with your night of heat and passion as you pulled him on top of you. He looked at you with pure dominance, something you enjoyed.

"I have a request" he whispered lightly into your ear

You looked up with him waiting for his next statement.

"I want you to call me daddy"