Prologue

In a secure Imperial prison facility, all was peaceful and there seemed to be no rebels in sight until one of the Stormtroopers was grabbed from behind and knocked unconscious from the upside of the head. The other trooper turned to try and take out the person who knocked his partner out only to get knocked out from behind. "Great job General," said a soldier with the armor of the Rebellion as he climbed up onto the railing of the facility followed by another soldier and a former Clone Trooper called Rex.

"I just do what I do best," the General said in a woman's voice from behind a dark blue hood that shadowed her face and her hair.

Along with her hood, she wore dark brown pants with orange shirt, dark orange vest with the Phoenix symbol on it, light brown knee pads and shoulder pads, a short dark blue cape that attached to the hood and went midway to her back as well as attached itself to her light brown elbow pads, black boots, a black utility belt that held two guns and two cylindrical devices, two packs of ammunition reload on her left leg, and a white communicator attached to her right dark orange gauntlet. When she first joined the Rebellion squadron, the General had been broken down and injured from a terrible mission gone wrong that she had went on with her friends who were like her family.

After recovering in the squadrons medical room, the General had been offered a chance to join the Rebellion to put an end to the Empire's reign of terror. She was hesitant at first because of her friends, but was told that they can't know of the Rebellion's existent yet and could be able to keep tabs on them in case if they were ever in trouble. Immediately after she agreed to it, the General was placed in training in the way of the Jedi by her new master Fulcrum, otherwise known as, Ahsoka Tano and excelled in her training due to her determination to become a warrior.

One year after being in the Rebellion, and going on many recon and supply missions, the General was given a general rank in the Phoenix squadron and bumped up her Jedi training to a whole new level. Ahsoka was very proud of her new student and began to train her harder and push her to a whole new level of training that her student had never been on before. But one day, the General began experimenting with using her abilities and explored her options within the Force before finding out new things about the Force that Master Yoda hadn't shared in a long time. Quickly, she began training in those ways and became stronger than ever in the Force.

Ahsoka began to worry, but the General assured her master that she would never do anything rational that would hurt the team nor turn against them. That reassured her master but not enough to the point to where she wouldn't have to worry all the time about her student. Soon, the General started helping the Rebellion recruit people who defected from the Empire or those who are Force-sensitive and wish to go into hiding. Bail Organa had been helping the rebellion by discreetly sending them reinforcements of his own ships that are 'stolen' by the rebel troops coming to collect them.

So far, the rebellion has been growing more powerful and have proven particularly stubborn to back down against the Empire. Recently, their captain, Jun Sato, had dispatched a squadron to the prison facility to acquire information that they needed for a squadron's ships that might be the ships they need to finally not lose anymore of their smaller ships to the Empire after the Tie's keep blowing them up. But sadly, communications went offline after a few moments of getting inside that prison. The General volunteered herself for the rescue mission and the two soldiers, who went by the names of Matt and Wedge, volunteered as well as Rex.

Now here they were on guard and waiting for a surprise to happen. "Alright, let's hurry up, find our guys, free the prisoners, and get the information we need about those ships quickly before the Empire realizes we are here," the General said getting into the commanding form that she had picked up from her old master.

The squad had managed to sneak inside the prison facility easily, thanks to their General's skills in picking locks on the doors, and began searching for their comrades as well as those against the Empire and with the Rebellion. They had barely made it to the twentieth cell door when the General began experiencing visions of someone heading their way through a hallway on their right.

Using the Force, the General shot two of her squad's soldiers forward and ducked herself, Rex, and the others back as shots were fired at the spots they were originally at. "It's a trap!" shouted Wedge in shock.

The General got up and got out her two blasters before shooting fastly at the troopers on her right side. "Get the rest of the prisoners out and get everyone out of here and onto that pick-up ship! I'll hold them off!" the General shouted to her comrades as she threw a bomb towards the troopers taking out half of them only for more to take their place.

"No! We're not leaving you!" Matt shouted taking his place next to Wedge on the other side of the doorway leading to the hallway full of Stormtroopers and began shooting at the troopers as well.

"If you don't go now, then we'll all be trapped and there won't be anybody to warn the Rebellion about this facility always being a trap," the General yelled out making her point proven.

"She's right guys, we have to trust the General or else we can't deliver these prisoners to freedom away from this place. We have to go now," Rex said reluctantly.

Wedge and Matt didn't want to leave their commander behind but decided to follow orders and quickly went into a triangle running formation in escorting the frightened prisoners out of the prison facility. Meanwhile, the General was having trouble holding the Stormtroopers back and knew that she wouldn't be able to hold them back for very long but wouldn't give up until her comrades are out of this building and on their way to the Phoenix squadron's base camp. Suddenly, a blaster shot at her, stunning her making her fall to the ground and look up to see, before she lost consciousness, her main enemy: the Seventh Sister.

Rex, Wedge, and Matt didn't have any problems getting out but began to worry for the General. She hadn't come out into the pick-up ship like she said she would and they had just got the last of the twenty-five prisoners on board. Soon, troopers started coming out of the exit making the boys know that it was time to go. Rex expertly flew the ship out into space and used the hyperdrive coordinates to head home. He hung his head low in knowing that the General was caught as a price to pay for freeing the prisoners and they hadn't gotten the information that was promised to them.

He contacted Ahsoka to give her a report on the mission and was sad to inform her of the General's capture. "It's not your fault Rex, we didn't know that this information was a trap set up by the Empire. But we all know how strong the General is, she will make it until we can find a way to rescue her," Ahsoka said to her best friend.

"But what if she can't and we are too late?" Rex asks knowing what his answer would be.

"I know that your worried for her but trust me when I say that she is strong, in both mind and in the Force. She knows what she is doing and that is to wait patiently for us to help rescue her," Ahsoka reminded him a bit sternly to make him remember that this wasn't the first time the General had been captured.

"The one question is, how are we gonna get back inside that prison facility. They know us too well that they know that we will come back for her," Wedge said pointing out a problem as both he and Matt sat down in the other two co-pilot's seats next to Rex.

"Not all of us exactly," Ahsoka replied after a moment's thoughts of silence with a smirk.

Hey, so here is a new story that I think you all would like. It's a What if story of how things would've turned out for a mission gone wrong with the Ghost crew that I'm not gonna tell you all about cause it might give spoilers. I hope that you guys love this and I hope that you guys like the new mystery character on this story that's calling herself the General. So, anyway hope you all like the plot happening here and will resort to updating soon. Read, Vote, Comment, and Follow. Shayelee8 Out! Peace!