Chapter 3

Kanan and the others got ready for this mission as they came out of hyperspace with a stolen Imperial shuttle. The Imperials guarding the prison planet saw the Imperial shuttle and demanded to know what it was doing here and received transfer codes of prisoner transference as per orders of Govenor Tarkin. Taking the bait, the Imperials let them pass and watched as they landed outside the prison before going back to their job of guarding the planet to make sure their important prisoner does not escape before Darth Vader arrives. When Kanan and Rex came out, they were dressed like Stormtroopers with Wedge and Hobbie in between them with their hands cuffed behind their backs to make it seem like they had been captured while Hera, Zeb, Chopper, Ahsoka, and Sevin stayed in the ship to wait for the signal.

Putting the plan into action when they saw the four troopers, that were guarding the entrance to the prison cells that held Elanna, coming towards them, Kanan secretly used the Force to unlock the cuffs, with Wedge and Hobbie acting like they were trying to undo them, and was about to hand the prisoners over with Rex when Wedge and Hobbie smacked their fists against Rex and Kanan's faces to pretend to knock them out and take care of the other troopers with everyone else helping in as that was the signal. Quickly, the troopers were taken care of and disposed of, to where they wouldn't be found, while Chopper got the doors to the entrance open.

When they made it inside, Ahsoka used her connection to Elanna to find her and was able to locate a very faint pulse within the Force in the very far cell on the right end of the hallway. Quickly, she ran towards the cell, with the others not far behind her, and used the Force to open the doorway to find her apprentice strapped to a torture table looking pretty beat up. Using her lightsaber, she cut down the restraints holding Elanna and caught her, as she was about to fall to the floor, before laying her gently on the floor. She had bruises on her face from the shocks, cuts everywhere, her hair was out of its low braid bun and was messy, and her skin was almost white. "Oh my gosh. I didn't know the Empire would be this cruel to do something like this to her," Hera said as she came over to the other side of Ahsoka and was in shock of what she saw in Ahsoka's arms.

A strained chuckle caught everyone's attention, as the rest had gathered around Ahsoka to see what Hera meant by that, and saw Elanna wealky open her bright blue eyes and say, in a strained voice, "You don't know the half of what they do to the prisoners to get information out of them. Especially when they are Jedi."

Ahsoka smiled and helped her Padawan stand up before leading her over to the control panel to let her steal the energy from the prison place. Soon, color returned to Elanna's skin and she breathed in deeply and let it out in a sigh of relief. Suddenly, she got a vision of something evil behind her people and quickly used the Force to shut the door in the Seventh Sister's face. Breathing in and out rapidly, Elanna turned to see her former crew members staring at her in shock. Smiling happily, with tears in her eyes, she ran over to Hera and threw her arms around her mother figure before hugging Zeb and Kanan. She then gave Chopper a pat on the head and smiled at Sevin.

"Great to have you back kid," Zeb said groughly with a smile making Elanna roll her eyes before turning to Rex and gestured for her lightsabers.

He threw them over to her and she used the Force to call them to her before igniting her blue and white blades to signal she was a half Jedi while also having stole the crystal from the Grand Inquisitor after he committed suicide, by falling into a exploding reactor, rather than face his Master to tell him of his failure. When she called the crystal to her, it flew to her hand and became white to represent the pure energy she has flowing through her veins. After that, she made into a special kind of lightsaber hilt that had a hidden surprise within it just like her old one. The door opened on its own and there stood the Seventh Sister all in her evil glory. "Well, well, well. Look what we have here. Elanna's old and new crew members. My Master would be pleased to hear that," she said in a mechanical voice making Elanna narrow her eyes at her enemy.