Welcome To Japan

Come on and pull me over

We gotta get to work now

Sliding it off your shoulder

As we're falling over...

The airplane ride to Japan seemed too short for me, because I was dreading getting there and reaching to the hotel. All I did was talk to Fab and Nick, and Jules tried to add himself into the conversation. But to his disliking, I acted as if he wasn't there, and he would get mad and go back to his seat.

But now we were in Japan for a week and I had to share a room with him, to my own disliking.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Arigato," I smiled politely, bowing to the man behind the counter. I walked over to the guys with the hotel cards.

"I didn't know you could speak fluent Japanese!" Fab said excitedly.

"Anata wa watashi no shin'yūda, dō ya~tsu te sore o shiranai nodesu ka?" I asked him. All of them stared at me cluelessly.

"She said, 'you're my best friend, how do you not know that?'" said the Japanese interpreter.

"Well all she had to say was that!" Nick laughed.

"Anata wa watashi o warawaseru!" I replied to them, grabbing my suitcase.

"Lemme carry that, since you were throwing up and stuff and you're probably weak," Julian said, limping over to grab it. I slapped his hand away.

"I'm capable, thank you," I said, walking towards the elevator.

All of us were on different floors, which I hated to the core. Nick and Nikolai were on third, Albert, Fab, and Ryan on the 4th, and Julian and I on the 5th and last floor.

As we were going up, Fab whispered in my ear:

"If you need anything, I'm a floor below," before getting off the elevator. I smiled and he waved before the elevator doors closed and it was just Julian and I.

"You know, I don't have my crutches with me," he smiled, still looking at the elevator doors.

"Yeah, but you're limping like a buffoon," I slyly replied, the elevator doors opening. Our room was right across from the elevator.

Easy access.

As soon as I opened the door, I got annoyed.

"Ryan booked us a room with one bed," Julian said, smiling a bit.

"Why are you smiling?"

"'Cause now you really can't avoid me."

He was right. I sighed as I dropped myself onto the bed. I hate holding grudges against people. My personality traits love to clash with one another.

"You have...90 seconds to explain."

"Well, after I left Wiz Kid, I went to the doctor cause I forgot about my appointment that day. That's why I don't have my crutches."

"That still doesn't explain why you got home at 12:30 in the morning. And moving? When were you gonna tell me 'bout that?"

"I was gonna tell you that night but I went to a bar after and you know fan girls and groupies hang out there and shit."

I put my arm over my eyes and sighed. I felt like something was up, but deep down inside I felt like forgiving him.

I felt him sit on the edge of the bed. He brushed my hair back and moved my arm, moving in so close that our noses were touching.

He smelled like cigarette, but it was a smell that I loved about him.

"I love you," he said quietly to me. "And I'm so sorry Annabel-Lee. I'm a jackass, I know."

"No, don't say that," I smiled at him, cupping his face in my hands. "I-I love you too."

He grins at the sound of the sentence and kisses me lightly. He gets rougher, and even though I didn't want to I give into his temptation.

"What time is it?" he asks in a low voice. I glance at the clock.

"It's only 9 p.m. And I don't think anyone is going anywhere."

"Good, no interruptions," he slyly, kissing my neck softly.

------------------------------------------------------------

I hear my phone alarm go off and groan, reaching for it and turning it off. Julian stirs a bit, but then stops, tightening his grip on my body. I didn't mind, however, as I turned my body so I could put my head on his chest. He opens up his eye when I do this, but then snuggles right into me.

"Morning," he says, almost in growl.

"Welcome," I whisper, slipping out of consciousness once again.