THE TRAP IS SPRUNG

The plan and everything was going smoothly the only thing the three conspirators had to do now was put everything into motion.  The first thing was get rid of Ashley, this situation wasn't going to be difficult the only thing was who would do it.  Ricky thought it should be him since he was the one Ashley expected to see, and he could get in close.  Amy wanted to do it mainly because she wanted the pleasure of killing her sister herself for ruining her plans.  However Omar thought it would be best if he did it since, he didn't want the poor girl to suffer.  So later Ricky called Ashley and asked her to meet him at a small cabin in the woods.  This cabin was supposed to be a secret place that only Ben and Leo knew about, but Ricky discovered it when he was going through Leo's safe, and found the key and address.  

On Thursday November 24, 2011 at 8:46 PM Ashley Jeurgens went to the Boykevich secret cabin  to meet Ricky.  When she arrived Ricky had a candlelit dinner ready, and he told Ashley everything she wanted to hear, it was easy he said it to many girls before.  He said he loved her, he apologized for hurting her, and he promised to never do it again.  He claimed she was the one, and no one else.  Ashley being a young naive girl believed him, and soon they were having sex in the living room however during the sex she fell asleep because of the drugs Ricky slipped into her wine.  He ran into the show got rid of the condom disgusted having to use it knowing Ben's semen was on it.  After that Omar came in placed a pillow over her head wearing gloves and smothered her.  Because of the drugs Ashley didn't put up a fight and she was soon dead.  They then buried her body and placed small pieces of evidence only detectable by forensics that would place Ben at the scene and left.

Later after Ashley had been missing for 3 days her parent's who were divorced got worried.  They called the police, FBI, and some of their illegal contacts, to find her.  When the police searched her room and discovered her diary which had been altered and changed by Amy, they arrested Ben looking for her where about's.  Ben was in shock he had no idea where Ashley had gone, he also had no idea that Ashley had an obsession with him, as detailed in her diary.  This situation worried Leo, because George was getting angry and was ready to retaliate unless his daughter returned alive.  However Ashley's cell phone turned up and it led them to the cabin, where they found her clothes.  Ben and Leo were both in shock since the cabin wasn't used since the death of Ben's mother.  After combing the woods for a few days they found the shallow grave where Ashley was buried.

When Anne and George learned of Ashley's death, they were furious, and immediately put a contract on Ben's life.  This was something Leo was trying to avoid as Ben was locked in jail with no bail after forensic's confirmed his presence at both the cabin, and the grave.  Ricky used a pair of shoes he stole from Ben's room to bury Ashley and threw them in the lake but they were discovered by diver's with the pillow Omar used to smother her.  After Ben's arrest Adrian was scared for the man she loved who was also secretly her fiancee, Ben had proposed on her birthday.  She told him yes, but held back the news that she was pregnant from him, not knowing how he or her father would react.  The news that Ben was secretly having sex with Ashley threw her for a loop, she couldn't believe her "BENNY" would betray her.  As for Ben his mental state was in a tail spin he had no idea how everything in his life was falling apart, and now he was in jail with attempts being made on his life.  

All the while Ricky, Amy, and Omar were delighted at the destruction and chaos they were causing, happy their plan worked.  Omar was smart he forbade Ricky and Amy from contacting him, or one another for at least two months for fear they would be discovered.  He set up a chat link where they could use burner cell phones on public internet to communicate if they need be, and made sure that they could only be in contact once in a while.  He was happy he was such a good criminal he pondered whether or not going into Law Enforcement was really for him, since he made a much better criminal.

The evidence against Ben was uncanny, Ricky, Amy, and Omar had done well in their plot to destroy the young man, and neither felt guilty.  However there was one that didn't believe in all the evidence against Ben that person was Det. Mark Molina who also investigated the death of Ben's mother when he was just a Lieutenant on the force.  He met the young boy and saw no evil within him then, Ben was in so much shock from seeing his mother die he didn't even notice that he had been injured by one of the bullets.  For him to take the life of a young girl, after having slept with her did not seem plausible.  Even after the lead investigator brought Ben up on charges of murder, he still held firm that Ben was innocent.  Even though Reuben was the District Attorney with his history with Leo and his family he was removed from the case.  The trial lasted only 3 months of which time Ben was forced to spend all but two weeks in jail.  In that time he was remanded in Solitary Confinement to protect him from attempts on his life by George and his people.  

When Ben stood in front of the judge and the jurors the words "GUILTY" made the young eighteen year old collapse and so did Adrian.  Even though his lawyer argued the evidence against him was circumstantial Camille couldn't get him off no matter how hard she tried.  As Ben was sentenced Adrian finally came clean with him about the pregnancy.  Ben looked at her and promised her that no matter how long the judge gave him in jail he would be with her again, so he asked her to wait for him.  She looked at him and knew that he was innocent, she also knew that he would do anything to get back to she and their child so she promised to wait for him.  When Ben went before the judge for sentencing George was there and looked angrily at Ben and Leo through out the trial, also in attendance was Amy, Ricky, and their two year old son John who immediately ran to Ricky when he saw him.  George was surprised at this since he forbade them from seeing one another, but John showed he loved his father. 

Ben stood and looked at the event and hoped that one day his own child would do the same.  Judge Walsh however was a hard man, and even though he saw Ben had no previous record not even a ticket for littering he took Leo's past history against Ben and told him "LIFE".  These words made Adrian collapse, which shocked Ben who ran to her side, despite the bailiff's hitting him and holding a gun on him.  He then told them that Adrian was pregnant and she should be taken to the hospital.  This news shocked Ricky and Amy they had no idea Ben was going to be a father, and this situation could cause problems for Omar's plans.  Ben was then led away to be put on a bus where he would spend no less than 10 years in jail before he was eligible for parole.  This news pleased Ricky who believed he could easily arrange a prison accident for Ben in that time, if George didn't do it for him.  In this time Omar learned of Adrian's pregnancy and began to think of a plan to halt Ben's hope of ever being a father.