Chapter 6: Merry Christmas

Maige's P.O.T.S

Some months have gone by and I can't get Laughing Jack off my mind. Jane told me that she took the block of my true emotions of LJ away. I know how I really feel and why I enjoyed the kiss.....because I was unnaturally obsessed with him. I never wanted him dead. I just wanted him to feel pain but he didn't.

Jane's turned me into a CP. We posted my story on the wiki not to long ago so people could learn the story of Marionette....but I changed it just a little. I didn't want anyone to know that I had become who I was because of Laughing Jack. I couldn't let that seep out.

         Its Christmas Eve and Jane is driving us to Slenderman's mansion. "So are you sure about this? He could have moved on" Jane said trying to do what she thought was smart. "I know. But I just need to kiss him one more time to confirm my fears." I smiled at her. She smiled back. "Don't forget that your secret santa gift is there with his name on it." she teased. "Says the girl who fell in love with Jeff" she gave me a scornful look.

"Keep that on the down low. Please. No one needs to know. We 'hate each other'" she snickered as we pulled into the forest, taking a winding dirt road. "Yeah. Sure you do. But I know I hate Laughing Jack. Because he isn't in my life" I said. The drive was long but we made it there. I was in a black trench coat that hid my dress. Which was now a black and white top and bottom that had polka dots and stripes. And of coarse it was all black and white. My right boot was white and my left was black. We got out of the car and walked up the porch.

"Ready?"

"As I'll ever be"

        We stepped inside. Immediately everyone turned and gawked at Jane and me. She was in a white bloody hoodie that slightly covered her denim shorts. She also had on snow boots, men's size, and a knife key chain on her phone. "Hey boys" she waved and took me aside. "You think their minds have melted?" she asked taking off the hoodie to reveal a black tank top. "Yes" I laughed softly so only she could hear as I removed my trench coat. She put her phone into her pocket and walked over to the Christmas tree. Shoving our gifts underneath. "Welcome girls" Slenderman said as he walked into the room.

"Hello!" we called walking into the kitchen with our arms linked. Eyeless Jack was watching me along with Ben and Hoodie. The others were all petrified by Jane's summer apparel. Did they honestly expect her not to wear something like that?

Anyway. I don't see Laughing Jack. Jeff's here but drunk. "Hey Jaaaane! Hic!" he waved at her and took another swig of his, possibly, twentieth beer. "Oh so you decided not to save me any? You rat!" she snapped taking the bottle from him and drinking it all. "Hey you bitch!" he slurred. But when he tried to capture her she tripped him. "NO!" she said drinking. "Don't get to drunk" I reminded her.

"I think I will"

"Your hopeless"

"Hopelessly dead!" Jeff said trying to swipe at her feet. But Jane sat on his back. "GET OFF!!" he yelled. When no other CP is around their making out, when there's on lookers they pretend to hate each other.

         But still...where the hell is LJ!? I went into the living room and sat on the couch. "Hey sugar" said a drunken Ben Drowned. "Hello" I waved uncomfortably as he put his arm around me. "Your new ain't ya? Marionette right?" he said taking a swig out of eggnog....guessing its alcoholic. "Yeah" I answered fiddling with my fingers.

"Single babes shouldn't be out here in the living room. They should be having fun" he tried kissing me but I stopped him. "You shouldn't have done that" I wrapped a silver wire around his neck and pushed him away. "OUCH! That stings!" he yelled ripping the wire away and backing off. I saved myself for one person tonight and I won't allow myself to be spoiled! NOPE! No rotten drunks getting me.

≧◔◡◔≦Fifty minutes have passed≧◔◡◔≦

WHERE DA HELL IS DAT MODA FUQA!?!?!? I finally gave up waiting and went outside after throwing on my trench coat. Fine! I see how it is. I'll go to the fucking circus then and talk to him if that's what the fucker wants.

          Will my entire body froze I found myself in the dreary circus. I made my way to his room and walked in my mouth gaped open. "LAUGHING JACK!!!" I yelled. He turned from the girl in his arms and his eyes went wide. "Ma-Maige?" he looked hopeless and lost and scared out of his damned mind.

"I should have known Jane was right!"

"Its not wh-"

"But your shirt is off and she's half naked? Yes I am fucking blind! In more than one way!"

"Let me explain"

"EXPLAIN WHY I WAS WAITING FOR FUCKING FIVE HOURS GETTING HIT ON BY A BUNCH OF DRUNKEN ASSHOLES WAITING FOR YOU!!!!"

"You were waiting-"

"SUCK ON MY GRANDMOTHERS PUSSY! I don't want to hear it"

"I should go" the girl left quickly. She was a creepypasta I had never met. "Please listen to what I have to say" Laughing Jack begged. I started laughing. "Listen closely, my dear, its the puppet show of fear, come along and stay awhile, give me your guts we've talked a mile, my mask hides your nightmares, but my strings gave you all your terrors a reality, that is why its your time to die. So sit down and relax, you'll smile for a long time if you give me all your attention" I recited my made up poem.

                   "Please Maige" he stood up but I pushed him away and continued taking out my knife and wrapping my silver strings around him as I read the poem from memory. "Laugh at me come on please, I dare  you sweety, laugh, laugh, LAUGH!" I screamed. But he didn't laugh. "Maige-"

"ITS MARIONETTE! I love you but I hate you. I want you but I don't need you. I try forgetting you but your all around me. ITS A FUCKING FERRIS WHEEL OF AGONY!" he grabbed my hands and I dropped the knife. "Let go!" I yelled as he held me tightly. "You back stabbing two timing man whore who tricks the shits out of people!" I yelled but he held me. "Laugh at me....I dare you" he said.

≧◔◡◔≦MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEND!!!!!!!!! JK! XD≧◔◡◔≦

Jack kissed me sweetly and passionately and fuck my corpse I am in love with this emo clown!

≧◔◡◔≦Okay now its over, or real I promise!≧◔◡◔≦