A 'Neet' Pocky Game

"Hey, um, whatcha' ordering?"

I asked curiously, watching Hanzo scroll through an online store.

"Some more snacks, like Pocky and stuff."

He muttered, finishing off a Pocky stick.

"Ooh! Good idea..."

My eyes wandered to the Pocky box next to Hanzo- there was only one more left.
He was about to reach for it, when I grabbed it.

"Too slow."

I giggled, putting the tip of the Pocky in my mouth.
But Hanzo refuted by putting the other end of the Pocky in his mouth.

"Sharing is caring..."

He smirked mischievously, before he started biting up to the chocolate.

"You can't keep all of the good part to yourself..."

My face heated up, but I tried to combat my shyness.

"Leave some for me..."

I bit it a few times, the space between us shrinking until only less than two inches remained.
He was surprised by my gumption, his cheeks turning a light pink.

We were both still and silent, looking into one another's eyes.

He took a bite, then stopped. He looked genuinely curious to see if I would dare to continue. Our lips were mere centimeters away.

I nibbled the end once more, leaving the smallest bit of Pocky between us. His lips ghosted against mine tantalizingly.

Hanzo pulled the rest of the Pocky into his mouth, finally guiding me into a kiss. I close my eyes, letting our soft lips mesh together. After about a minute, we part bashfully.

We sat there silently for a moment, the two of us staring pointedly at the ground.

Heart beating like crazy, I use my adrenaline to quickly peck his lips one more time. I yank myself back as fast as I had brought myself forward, my heartbeat now engulfing my entire body.
His eyes were wide, and his mouth was parted in surprise.
He turned back to his computer, completely red faced.

"I'm definitely ordering more Pocky..."

~End~

Of course the title was a pun, I'm such trash.
Nonetheless, I hope you somewhat enjoyed this- even if that means you were laughing at it...
Thanks for reading :)