Chapter 2

Did you guys enjoy the first Chapter?? I'm sorry for being lame
ㅠㅠ I'll do better. ALSO thank you.

-InfiresAgustD_Vmin
- - - - - - -

V POV

After leaving the company, I head to the park near the company, since she texted me to meet her there.

As I approach, I heard an angelic voice singing our song "hold me tight" around a big old tree.

I moved toward the girl's voice and stood behind the tree to listen to her sweet voice. I was so caught up in it that I started singing and harmonizing with her.

Her angelic voice stopped, I stopped and look at her.

"mianhaeyo for disturbing your time" I apologized.

"oh.. Aniyo, I was just killing time why waiting for someone, you have a very nice voice" she replied back with a smile.

"waiting for your boyfriend? " I asked.

"no, an a guy that I'm arrange to get married with, he's late.. " she answered.

"awe, he shouldn't be making a beautiful goddess like you waiting, what's his name? "

"Kim.. Taehyung" she replied.

I was shocked.

" YOU'RE TAE DOYEON?!! " I shouted.

She just looked at me with wide eyes and nodded slowly.

"OMO ..... Mianhaeyo!! I forgot to introduce myself, Kim Taehyung imnida. " I apologized and introduce myself.

She just smiled, " nice to meet you taehyung-ssi" she held out her hand.

I took her hand and said hello.
-------------------------
DOYEON pov.

'he's adorable and so silly haha' my mind thought as I shook his hand.

"so where should we go now? " I asked.

He looked up and turned to me after, "let's go eat first" and smile with a cute rectangle smile.

I smiled and follow him.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to drive my car, so we gonna have to walk... " he looks apologetic.

"it's fine, we can get to know each other more" I answered.

After walking for 10 min. we arrived to a very classy restaurant.

"did you have a reservation?" the greeter asked.

" ah, yes. Under Kim Taehyung."

"right this way, Mr. Kim"

We followed the waiter and went into a room.

It's was so beautiful.

I couldn't help but to be awed.

"your voice was very lovely earlier" he broke the silence.

I thanked him.

"I really love their music. It's very relatable and it helped me through my studies. So I'm very thankful and I'm a big fan of them" I told him.

---------skip after meal-------

We found out a lot about each other.

"do you have a boyfriend? " he asked.

I just nodded and apologized.

" don't apologize, I'm sorry on behalf of my silly parents.."

"no it's fine.. So what do you for a living? " I asked.