Chapter 1

Harry was walking towards the Gryffindor Tower, feeling both hungry and exhausted. He hoped that Kreacher  would bring him some sandwiches.

He looked around Hogwarts, it was seriously damaged, he felt sad to see Hogwarts like that, after all, Hogwarts has always been a second home to him. Ron and Hermione were already sleeping upstairs, now that their feelings were spoken to each other, there will be no need to hide anymore. He felt happy for them, his best friends will have each other to depend on and Ron would surely be in need of Hermione after the loss of Fred.

Fred. How could he even face the Weasleys? He knew that Mrs Weasley would told him that it was not his fault, but Harry  just can't  stop feeling responsible. He couldn't even imagined how to face George. Fred and George has always been inseparable, and Harry wouldn't even dare to imagine George's life without Fred. Apologizing is surely not enough. No. Nothing would be enough. And Ron? Ron has given Harry the best present he could ever hope for-a loving family. And what has Harry gave him? Yes. He did save the Weasleys several times but he knew that the death of Fred was unforgivable. And how about Ginny? Ginny. Ginny. Ginny. A tear dropped from his eye. He missed Ginny so much during the horcrux hunt. He remembered her heartbreaking scream when everyone thought he died. He thought about Bellatrix duelling with Hermione, Ginny and Luna. He was frightened for them. But Ginny fighting with Bellatrix was the thing that really scared him the most. He was glad that Mrs.Weasley killed her.Harry want to be with Ginny more than anything else now. But will she forgive him after everything?

Now that Voldemort's dead, there will be time to fix everything, months, even years. But right now Harry needed the most important thing of all-sleep.