Boy Crush

So the next day Nicole went to school and saw this boy who was staring at her and he keep staring at her at they bible bowl competition and when they finally got done. His team moved to the next round but her team didn't so . she had to leave and he was staring at her the whole time she was leaving and that's when she knew he was crushing on her. So when it was lunch time he was there before them and when she went to the salad table with her friend daisha he was staring at her she knew he liked her she had her friend daisha to be noise and hear his conversation.
Nicole~ are you listening daisha. Yea she said. What did he say I said he told that lady that you are fine and she was liked that girl right there with the flowerheadband and the straight hair she said. Yea continue I said. So he was like yea and she said she is cute though and he was like I know it she said. So that mean he do like me I like him too I said. So what he say when I left was you still been noise I said. Yea she said. So what did he say I said. When we walk off that lady said she is cute though why won't you go and talk to her. He said i don't know if she will like me back she said. Ooh I wish he had the heart to ask me instead just to try. I said. Don't worry we will get to see him again she said. Ok I said. When it was the ended of the competition we didn't go home with a trophy his church went home with 3 churches. I want to go and talk to him but he was taking picture so I didn't have time to talk to him and plus I had to go my church was about to leave. And by the time when was finna leave he was coming out and my church was already pulling off. Its ok as I said before and will say it again you will have your special moment with your crush. Daisha said. I said ok and awesome you a really good friend I said. She said I know. Ok I said. After that we went back to our church and our parents came and picked us up from the church.

The End