Our baby-dol Channiee

Inspired by a fancam of Chunji at ISAC ..

I dont know the real reason tho 😁
I only find Chunji was so cute here and the other treat him like a kid ..It was so cute and its rare to see Chunji with other idols like this and SUngyeol just make it worse by not taking his hands off Chunji a bit 😂

But first of all,I'm sorry because I dont know a lot about Boyfriend.I know their name but I dont really remember their face ..hihihi
Also,I dont know their age actually.I just give it the way I want ;)

***************************************

Nobody's pov

Chunji have been the cute,adorable and innocent member of Teentop.Its making not only Teentop's fan,Angel love him but also other fandom.

As usual during Idol Star Athletics Championship,Chunji stick with his own group taking care of his dongsaengs.He act mature with his bandmates .He laugh and stay with Changjo all the time.

Meanwhile,Sungyeol was talking with Myungsoo while Hoya and Sungjong was interacting with their fan.After a while,they stop and sit beside Sungyeol and Myungsoo.The fans was bored as nobody talk with them.They look around and saw Chunji with his member.

"Sungyeol-ah,Sungyeol oppa"the fans call Sungyeol making him look at them.He raise his eyesbrows before standing up walking toward them.

"Waeyo?"he ask the Inspirit looking up at them.

"We want to see our baby-dol"they said excitedly.The other fandom near them cheered.Sungyeol smile and look toward Chunji.He know who they mean by their baby-dol because Chunji is their all-time-baby-dol.

"Sure"he said and walk toward Chunji who was playing with a balloon and a card with his group's name.His innocent side appeared as he keep tossing it around.He was sitting on the floor.He look up to Angel and saw them looking at him.

"Channie oppa,do aegyo please"they said but Chunji just look at them with his big innocent doe eyes before shaking his head.Even he reject their wish,the fans was excited looking at his cute movement.Suddenly,Sungyeol came and take Chunji's hand.He look up to him and stare with his big eyes.

"Ah Yeolie hyung.Where are U taking me?"Chunji said as Sungyeol pull him up.

"Someone want to see U"he said with a loving smile.Chunji tilt his head but just shrug it away.

"Sungyeol oppa,where are U taking our Channie?"Angels said to him as he start walking.Sungyeol look at them before looking at Chunji who are playing with the balloon with his other hand.

"The other also want to see our baby here"he said to them and they just nod knowing their Chanhee is loved by all fandom.

Sungyeol continue his walk again pulling Chunji with him while Chunji just follow his step not knowing anything.The other idols who they pass by smile at his cute blank face .Thats it.Chanhee,the all-time baby-dol.

On their way,the bump onto Boyfriend.Dongjun held Sungyeol's hand making them stop .Hyunseong open his hand widely which Chunji went in his hug.Hyunseong pat Chunji's back with Chunji's hand on his waist.Sungyeol was talking with Dongjun but his hand never let Chunji's hand go.Chunji just look at his hyungs talking blankly.

Hyunseong look at Chunji,up and down.He noticed that Chunji have become skinnier.He grab Chunji's shoulder grabbing his attention.Chunji turn to him blankly.Hyunseong chuckled.

"Channie,why are getting skinny.I know U already skinny,but it seem like U have gotten more skinny?"Hyunseong said scanning him again .Chunji blush at his action.