F i v e

It was past midnight.

Taylor had managed to ignore the numerous attempts of the actress to have an actual conversation about what had happened the night before.

Scott had his arm wrapped around Taylor but she couldn't sleep. Her thoughts would always lead her to the night spent with the taller girl. She couldn't deny it. She'd had an amazing night. But then reality hit her. She couldn't do something like that. She shouldn't have done something like that. But she didn't regret it. In fact she had enjoyed it very much. That was it, she decided to go back to the girl's tent and fix things.

Internally, she was thanking God that Scott never woke up in the middle of the night. Not even if there was a loud sound or a sudden movement.

She went outside and headed to Karlie's tent knowing for sure that the other girl wouldn't be sleeping either.

"Karlie?" She whispered once inside.

No answer.

She took a few steps to the bed.

Still nothing.

She got in the bed and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Taylor get out!"

"We need to talk?"

Karlie suddenly jerked Taylor's arm away and sat on the bed.

"Oh really?! Now you want to talk?" Asked the blonde girl sarcastically.

"Yes! I'm sorry, Okay? I just– we couldn't talk in the middle of the set, you know."

But before the younger girl could do anything, Taylor was already kissing her.

Karlie kissed her back, deciding to leave the talk for another time and deciding to enjoy every second of what this night had yet to bring.

That night Taylor had been quicker.

She was undressing Karlie while the girl with the green eyes let out small, quiet moans produced by Taylor's nibbles on the skin of her neck.

"Taylor..."

"And her voice is a familiar sound..."