Sneak peek ^-^

"What time should I be at your house later?" I laughed.

"Hmm, 6?" She replied.

"Got it. Oh shit I forgot my book!" I exclaimed and ran off to my Science class. I was close to the door when I heard Giggling. So obviously I had to check it out. After I found out it was in Science class I opened the door, but I wish I didn't. Lyric was kissing Ashley. My heart broke into a million pieces.They were both to busy to notice I was there so I decided to speak. "So Lyric this is what you do after school? Kissing Sluts?" He stopped kissing her and tensed up before he turned around. " Kat, I can explain." I snorted,"Yeahh, I think this explains enough for me." I walked to my desk and grabbed my phone."Whelp, don't mind me. Yall can go back to sucking y'alls faces off." I said before walking out the door.

Don't cry Kat, he's just some stupid Fuckboy. But why did it hurt so much? I started to feel tears coming so I sped up to get to my Jeep. I could hear footsteps behind me but I already knew who it was. "Kitten let me explain."

"Like I already said what you did in there already explains it." I said before the water works hit me. I then decided to run in order for him not to see me crying. So obviously once I started running he started to run too. Good thing I was almost outside. I ran with all my might to the doors leading outside. "Kat, Goddamit! Stop running from me!" He yelled. I ran through the doors and ran straight to my car. Getting in, I locked the doors and started it up. He soon was at my car banging on my windows.

"Kat, open the damn car right now!" He demanded. I turned to look at him. He saw my tears and his face soften. "Please let me explain." I turned away from him. "Kitten, don't you dare drive off." He warned. I wiped the tears away and gave him a little smirk. He growled and banged harder on the windows. It a wonder they didn't brake yet. I hit the reverse and Lyric jumped back trying to not get hit. I looked at him one more time to see his chest heaving up and down with his eyes changing from hazel to green, explaining his wolf was trying to take control. I hit the gas and the Jeep speed off. I didn't even notice I was crying till some landed on my thigh. I wiped my tears and drove to my house. Once in the driveway I stopped the car and sank in my seat. Why did he even kiss Ashley? I thought I was his 'Mate'. The water works were coming but I stopped them from coming. Then an idea came in my head... Tonight I was going to get payback for what Lyric Woods did to me. And I hope it hurts him like hell.

 And I hope it hurts him like hell

|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|

So this is my first ever book that I personally wrote. And let me tell you the few chapters suck!! SO BEWARE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.