Graduation

"You have grown."Hatake said sighing."Fire Release:Thousand Phoenixes Of Flames!"He said unleashing a thousand small phoenixes of flames.

Naruto closed his eyes and opened them,revealing the two tomoes of the sharingan."Fire Release:Thousand Phoenixes Of Flames!"Naruto said,making the same hand seals.It was one of the sharingan's abilities,copying!

The two attacks clashed with each other.Naruto took advantage of this and did another jutsu."Wind Release:Great Breakthrough!"He unleashed a great amount of gust of wind,supporting the phoenixes of flames.

Hatake was surprised."First the Sharingan and now another jutsu?!Dammit."He gritted his teeth and used another jutsu.He did the hand seals."Water Release:Water Bullets!"He shouted and unleashed tens of water bullets.

Naruto did a few hand seals."Genjutsu."He muttered,"Fire Release:Fire Bullet!"He unleashed bullets of fire.Smoke covered the whole circle.After a few tens of seconds the smoke had finally gone somewhere else.

"Hatake-sensei,you lost."Naruto grinned,Hatake had passed the circle.He was looking at Naruki with disbelief."HAhahahahh."He laughed loudly."Yes,I lost..."He said."You won!"He shouted,"And passed!"He added.

The whole class was shocked.They were looking at Naruto with their eyes wide open,their jaws imaginary touching the ground."Impossible!"Most of them shouted,that words in shock of not even a Genin defeating a Chunin.

Naruto took a black forehead protector and left.

***

Naruto sighed,tomorrow the teams would be selected:Yugao,Hana,Akiro,Shina,Hago and Kuro,making six people,two teams in total.

There were also two other people in their class who were prodigies:Orochi Ginzuki and Jiriya Sakadaki.

Each were from the civilian side,none were from clans.But the two were also good people.Orochi mainly used water while Jiriya lighting.

Naruto yawned and said,"Itachi-nii,you returned from your mission."Itachi was currently 16."Yep,you heard about it right?"Naruto sighed,"Yep,dad is trying to do a coup."Itachi said,"The Hokage ordered me and Shisui to kill the whole clan."

"Then,what will you do?"Naruto asked.Itachi was silent."I don't know...I don't want too kill anybody...But we have too."Naruto sighed,"What about  I help you guys."Itachi raised an eyebrow,"Help us?How?"Naruto smiled,"Simple,You see I have a special ability called,'Maikon(Mind Control).

 I can use that to stop the coup."He said.Itachi nodded."When  is the order going to be executed."Naruto asked,"Two weeks later."Itachi said,"The Hokage is still trying to give the Clan a chance."Itachi added

Naruto nodded,"That is enough time."

Itachi didn't ask how did Naruto get that ability,he was his own brother,he could be greedy.

***

Tomorrow had come.Naruto wore his black forehead protector and  wore his clothes."Time to go"He grinned.

He body flicked to the academy and went to his sear.Only around fifteen were present,over half of the class had failed."Kuro,do you know if Teacher Hatake has a family?"He heard Hago say."I don't think he has any family member."

"He has one,a father."Naruto said emotionless."Eh?"Kuro was surprised."Hatake-sensei is thirty three,his father is around fifty five,and is a well known Shinobi,capable of fighting Jounins."He sighed at the last part.

Then Hatake entered the class,"Well guys let's start the team choose.

Team seven:Naruto Uchiha,Akiro Uchiha and Yugao Hyuga.Team Leader,Shin Akakuro.

Team eight:Hana Hyuga,Shina Uchiha and Kuro Nara.Team Leader:Shikaku Nara

Team Nine:Orochi,Jiriya and Mark Lee.Team Leader:Maito Gai.