Trouble in Paradise

Sharon's POV

Two hours had passed since the fight and  no one including homewrecker Kayla  was talking.

Then finally Eddie -my prince Charming broke the silence by saying

''Look amigos it's getting quite dark and cold -how about we all go inside and watch ''The Groomsmen'' on DVD?''

''Yeah ,let's do it''everybody besides Zach said.

Then Zach stoped playing his guitar,put his guitar on a stand and said

''Look i love to stay a watch a movie with you guys but me and Colbie are going on our date.''

''Oh,ok what place you are going on your date?Just  asking?'' i asked .

' Me  and Colbie are going to 'restaurant Salinas -i heard it's really good''he said''So i have no time for  chitchat - i have to go upstairs and get ready''he added.

''Ok you do that dude''Drew said .

''Ok laiters''Zach said and he went upstairs to get ready for his date with Colbie'.

And a few seconds laiter Colbie and Ryan came downstairs-Colbie was already dressed to inpress for her date.

''Well friends how do i look?''Colbie asked.

''Well you look amazing-Zach is a lucky dude''Eddie said.

''Why thank you'' she said

Then i said 

''Well Colbie ,my friend you look stuning and as my boo-boo bear said Zach is indeed a lucky dude'

'Then rest of the gang said

''Colbie -you look good as always''

After Colbie heard those compliments she said

''Wow thank you guys.''

Finally Zach  came downstairs looking amazing-that amazing that i had shout at him 

''Dayum Zach looking good.''

Then he looked at me with his ''Woah-why-thank-you'' kinda look.

 After he finshed with his cheeky look at me and smiled  and said ''Um thanks ''.

 'Then i looked at Colbie and said to her quietly

''Wow you two make a good looking couple''.

She looked at me and said 

''Thanks love,you and Eddie are also good looking couple''

Then Zach said to Colbie

''Ready to go babe?''

''Why yes,yes i am'' she said ''Bye guys ,don't wait up'' she added.

''Bye love birds have fun at your date'' we all said

And the two love birds   walked toward the door.

Ryan started to follow them and i decited to go check up if he won't do anything reckless.

When  they made to main door  i head  Ryan saying theese words  to Zach

''Zach wait ,i wanna say how sorry i am that i hurted your sister-she means everyting to me.''

Then Zach looked him with  serioss face and said

''Look we  you tould you not to go that place where Kayla was ,right?''

''Yeah,you all did said that''Ryan nodded.

''Well you didn't listen'' Zach murmured''So you fucked up this time and i have to say i don't believe that you are sorry.''

''But,but''Ryan said.

''But nothing''Zach  said ''And by the way you  until decide which  lady is more important and by that i mean  Kayla or Genevieve we are just busisnes partners -nothing more and  if you choose  Genevieve then not only our friendship will be back on track but i also will help you win her back,so think fast ,understand?''

''Yes'' Ryan nodded.

''Wonderful''Zach nodded''Ready babe?''he asked to Colbie

 ''Yeah''Colbie nodded.

''Let's go then'' he said

''Sure''she said.And they bouth walked out the door ,got in SUV and drove away.

I go up to Ryan who looked horible after conversation with Zach and said

''Look we all watching  movie ''The Groomsmen'' on DVD .Wanna watch with us?''\

He looked me and said ''Yes,please!''

And after that nice conversation we bouth went back to living room sat down on big confy couch and watched movie with friends and Kayla.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Ok  my awsome and sweet readers who had thougt that Zach would tell Ryan their friendship is on hold?Anyway  leave feedback ( vote &coment) and  Chapter 11 done and on to chapter 12!