Visiting hours

I awake, and suddenly am aware that i'm not numb. I have been put off the drug again,and the pain sets in instantly. I hiss through gritted teeth, wishing for the pain to leave.  But I might as well give up, because i'm fully aware that my back is shattered, and who knows, maybe I will never be able to walk again. 

Suddenly I hear a clang, and lift my head up soundlessly. I will keep my dignity and hide my pain. 

" for a girl, you seem not to be the screamish type kitty " Said-who I recognise as- Extren.

I give a ''mph'' and a some-what shrug.

Suddenly I feel a body next to me, and I know it's Extren.

I snap "What do you want?"

"Simply to see our little murder, is that ok with you? I mean, I can always walk out with these pain killers. If thats what you want? "

I know my facial expression changes into one of wanting, because I see Extren smirking. Great, now i'm under the control because of some little drugs. Drugs. wow

" Go. " I force out of my mouth. I give a mental smile in my brain, pleased that I could even spit those words out. I will not be put under the control of some moronic idiots. Hopefully now he will just go, and I won't have to spit the words out again. 

But of course, he doesn't.

" you sure, little kitty? I can feel your pain, and that's second hand pain. I'm struggling to keep a straight  face actually. And I only feel a quarter  of it. I'm sure you want to relieve it, don't you.? " He says, smirking. Presuming he's won. But he hasn't.

Adrenaline rushes through me, and I find myself no longer laying down, but sitting up, leaning against a wall. My bottom lip trembles, threatening to let tear escape. I bite it, stopping the  "buzz."

" Yes i'm sure, thank you for you consideration though. " I say in the top of voice he uses. Causing his smirking smile into a large frown. 

' you dare mock me? " He suddenly booms out, causing me to stiffen. But before I know it, I feel a belt being pulled out, an the intense pain of jaw hitting concrete with strong force. Then, I hear a whipping sound, and my back feels as though it is on fire.  I know he feels my pain, because I feel his body tense and a slight groan escape his mouth. Followed by muttering, which i'm guessing was ,

'' this is why I don't do the punishments '' 

Then I hear him sigh after a couple minutes of whipping. 

" Your lucky I feel your pain, otherwise this would go on for so much longer. "

But then he looks at my now tear-stained face and I see him give off a large grin.

" We finally got our tiger to cry did we? I must say, you did a good job of hiding it from me. "

I let out a small groan, and try to sit up again. Only this time, adrenaline wasn't pursuing my veins, and the second I move, Even more pain passes into me. I wince, still trying to keep my dignity. I don't know why i'm trying though.  

" Last time we saw you crying was when you a mere child. Wow, you've grown. "

I grunt, not being able to snap up a reply. But I manage to croak two words out.

" Leave, now. "

" Little cat doesn't want this pain relief, not even now? "

" No " I somehow spit out.

" Look, i'm in a lot of pain, and my boss, Jaques, has made me connect myself to you. So wether you like it or not, you will be taking these. " He growls.

Sick. Thats how I feel. I didn't expect them to just use me to relieve his pain a well. Now I know I have to reject the medication. And then I brilliant, yet painful idea forms in my head.

" Take one step forward, and believe me, you will regret it. " I smirk.

" Wow, how? " He says, taking one step forward. 

I rapidly punch at my back, and bang my head on the floor. I hear him let out a scream. Then I stop. So I can continue speaking.

" I have a game to play... Cat and mouse. " I laugh " I'm the cat, you're the mouse. Every step you take, I will claw at you. I will claw at you until you are dead. Understand? "

He takes a step forward, and I nudge myself to a wall, and bash my head against it, then, I grab the belt, and continue to whip myself, only harder, and for longer.  He screams, and I smirk again.

" Do you understand? " I ask again, and I see him give in, letting himself nod. 

" You ever try to stick something into me ever again, and I will continue doing this, until our mouse is dead. "

I see him grimace at the fact that he has given in, and I smile. I then decide to, ( for fun ) continue to beat myself up, just to see his face drop down, and him to fall unconscious. Only now, after the image, I find myself slumping down as well, and before I know what is happening the darkness welcomes me as though I am an old friend, coming over to hangout with them for a couple hours.

********************

Extren will be doing his point of view in the next chapter! Yay!