#35

Ariana Grande and Y/N

——-

"Ariana seriously." I say as we sit in our living room. Ariana and I just recently moved in together in another step in our relationship. She was now trying to get me to move this huge, bulky chest around again for the fourth time.

"It looks fine babe." I say covering my face with my hands.

"I think it would look better in our room." She says. Her phone rings and she runs to go get it. "Thanks babe!" She says kissing my cheek as she ran by.

I groan and push the heavy chest down the hallway and into Ariana's and mine room.

When I kicked open the door, the room was dark.

"What are you doing Ariana?" I ask as I push the chest into the room. I walk further into the room looking around for her. I watch as Ariana walks into the room smirking, she closes it and locks it behind her.

She slowly walks in smirking. "Sit." She says pushing me down into a nearby chair. I obey and sits down, I had to tilt my head up to look at her.

"What are you-" I say before she covered her mouth with her hand.

"Shh." She says. She walks over to her phone and turns on some music. She slowly walks over to stand in front of me and slowly starts to dance. She moves her hips slowly, but then to fast circles. She moves her hands up and down her sides.

She slowly takes off her black tank top and throws it onto the floor at my feet. Her breast are popping through her black lacy bra.

They jiggle as she slowly dances. She shimmies out of her skirt to reveal her black lacy thong.

The music speeds up and she bends over to show off her ass. She shakes her ass as she bends over and then slowly stands up, she walks up to me and straddles my lap. She moves her hips and slow circles on my lap.

She moves her hands slowly up her stomach and up to her breasts. She moves her hands in circles and squeezes her them as she still moves her hips in slow circles.

I moan as I watch her. "Fuck Ari."

She smirks at me and then reaches around and unhooks her bra. She slowly takes it off and throws it onto the floor. She palms her breast and moans as she rubs against me.

She whispers in my ear, her lips slightly touching. "Get on the bed. I have a surprise for you, Y/N. You better be naked when I come back."She slowly stands up and goes into the bathroom. At the door of the bathroom she turns and looks at me. "And you better be on all fours." She says and closes the door.

I quickly undress and lay down on the bed. I get on all fours and face the opposite direction of the bathroom. My pussy was soaked after Ariana teasing me. My wetness was exposed and I had to fight off all temptations of playing with myself. I hear the door creak open and then Ariana slowly walking over to the bed.

She slowly rubs her hands down from my back and to my ass. She rubs them in slow circles and squeezes. "Mm I love this ass." She says and I moan as she smacks my cheeks hard repeatedly.

I feel something tease my pussy and I look back slightly over my shoulder to see Ariana with a double ended dildo. She slowly runs the tip of the cock up and down from my clit to my pussy.

She pushes the tip into my pussy slowly and I let out a loud moan. She enters the rest of the cock into my pussy at an unbearably slow pace.

"Fuck Ariana." I moan out in frustration. I swear I love it when she gets this way.

She takes the cock out and then rams it back into me, earning a loud moan from me. She starts to speed up her pace, she smacks my ass.

"Fuck Y/N, I love watching your pussy stretch around my cock." She says. She starts playing with my clit in fast circles.

"Oh my gosh Fuck me Ariana." I moan grabbing onto the sheets. She moves at a fast constant pace and rubs my clit hard and in fast circles. She moves up to be able to press her tits into my back. I moan out as she rams the cock fast and hard. She grabs onto my tender breast and squeezes them as she pumps in my pussy fast.

"Fuck Y/N." Ariana moans.

I moan as well. "Fuck, fuckk!" I moan loudly as she goes even faster. I squeeze my eyes shut and moan loudly as I cum all over the huge rubber dildo.

She slowly moves the cock in me as I come down from my high. She plops down next to me and kisses my cheek. "Thanks for moving the chest in here." She says and winks.

"Umm... anything for you baby."

----

A/N

If you guys have any suggestions just let me know..

😊😋💭