alone again

i wake up to axl packing his things. he looks over at me and smiles.

"goodmorning beautiful" he smiles. that makes me blush. "goodmorning baby" i say back.

he comes over and jumps on my bed causing me to bounce up and down. he kisses me on my forehead.

"i wish i didn't have to leave today baby." he says while rubbing circles on my cheeks.

"me too" i say.

we kiss and hold it until we hear duff yelling at carmen. "baby please get up! please! i have to leave!" he says. axl and i laugh at that. "duff!!! please stay!" she pouts.

axl gets off my bed and finish packing his things. he walks over to my underwear drawer and pull out a pair of underwear and put them in his suitcase.

"ill be needing these." he teases.

i smile and just admire him. he is so gorgeous.

"are you fuckers up?" slash says while knocking on my door. "yes damn you" axl says.

we all walk down stairs. duff and carmen say their goodbyes and end with a sloppy kiss, and he kisses her stomach. even tho her stomach isnt even big at all. which i still thought was really sweet.

"the parentals are still not home? damn." steven says.

i was actually very worried about my parents. they said they would be here by noon. i havent received a phone call from them.

"alright fuckers lets go" slash says. we all walk out to the car. axl kisses me on the cheek. "bye, baby" i smile. "bye, babe." i say back.

the difference between mine and axls relationship and duff anf carmens relationship is i have known axl since i was an immature 14 year old, and carmen has known duff for a damn week.

carmen and i have only known each other since the start if senior year.

they have already had sex and has her pregnant. now im not saying its bad that he says he doesnt love her, because any girl duff ever gets is really in love with them, and the fact shes carrying his baby makes it a whole different view.

the boys drive off, leaving carmen and i alone at my house. carmen and i go up stairs. i was really curious about her and duff. so i asked.

"how do you feel about duff?" i say as we sit down to was a scary movie. "i love him. he makes me feel different then any other guy ive been with." she
says while picking out poltergeist.

i smile at how she feels about him. "how you you feel about axl?" she says with wide eyes. i smile at the thought of him. "i love him, everything. he's perfect in every single way possible."

she looks at me and smiles. "im glad you feel that way." she says as we sit down to watch poltergeist.

we both fall asleep.

A/N : im really sorry i havent updated in like 2828 years!!