My first day

Hello peeps I'm giving today shoutout to....
*Leo bursts into the room and my radios on* THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE!!!
Ummm well this is weird wrong fandom for this chapter and I'm sry to say but GET OuT OF HERE plz. Well umm that was unexpected now we'll have to skip the shoutout today. Oh well😅

Anyways let's get on with today's chapter

I wake up again thinking another day until I get to go to Hogwarts. The wait was feeling like forever and I couldn't wait any longer. I went and looked at my calendar and saw it was the day but then I realized it's six in the morning lol I can't believe I woke up this early I look over to my sisters bed but she's not there and then I realize she's probably getting ready to paint more on the ceiling and to be honest I love the painting. So far it includes me and Luna but we know it will have more friends later. I decide to get ready since we need to be there in a few hours. I get dressed in a yellow skirt and and white shirt and I put on some flats then go make sure everything in my bag is packed which of course it is. While my sister is artistic that's not my best thing mine is cooking so I go downstairs and make some blueberry muffins.

A few hours later

It's finally here as we come closer and closer to nine and three quarters the longer I can't wait. When we finally get there I go first followed by my sister and once we're inside we look for a not full compartment.

We find one near the middle of the train and sit down before being joined by some other girls who are from another district. Since Hogwarts is gone to throughout the districts nine and three quarters is in all of those districts except of course thirteen which was destroyed and it takes us all to Hogwarts. It was Luna and mine second year at Hogwarts and we each were thirteen meaning this year we had a chance to get in the hunger games