Chapter 11: Katelyn

Katelyn is the mother of Sapphire and Vanessa. In this chapter, we will learn more about the woman who raised two twin girls, who became very independent as they got older. To see what her girls become throughout their lives.------------------------------------------------------------------

Katelyn was born and raised in London, England; her family name was Holland before she was married. She was a daughter of a very wealthy family; she spent her time as a young girl reading, working, or riding horses. When she was fourteen she competed in a horse riding competition and won first place for child rider; she won again as she got older.

When Katelyn was done competing professionally, she went on to work as a model since her height was 5'8", and she was the perfect girl to do the job.

While modeling, she started to see what the world looked like for herself and not what her mother told her.

When she turned twenty-one, she arrived in America and met her now ex-husband, Morgan Price, when she was at a bar in New York City.

After meeting Morgan and dating him for a while, they finally got married in Paris, France. After the honeymoon, they found out Katelyn was pregnant with two twin girls and named them, Sapphire and Vanessa.

Katelyn vowed she wouldn't raise her girls like how her parents had with her as she was a child living in England.

{Flashback}

While modeling, she started to see what the world looked like for herself and not what her mother told her.

Katelyn vowed she wouldn't raise her girls like how her parents had with her as she was a child living in England.

{Flashback}

"Katelyn, what are you doing ?" Katelyn's mother, Lillian, asked to see drugs in the bedroom.

"Nothing mother, I'm not doing anything," Katelyn said to her mother.

{Flashback Ends}------------------------------------------------------------------When Katelyn became a mother to two beautiful, healthy twin girls, she stopped working and stayed home to take care of them. As the girls turned eight, they became slightly more independent until they turned sixteen, and started to do things on their own. That was when she started going back to work.