Pregnant

"Shit..."
I looked at that hideous plus sign on that stupid pregnancy test. I was pregnant.....

Fuck!How am I going to tell Shawn? We can't deal with kids now! We're only 18!

"Hello?" It was Shawn

Shit! How did he even got in here?! Oh dang it! I forgot about that key I gave him!

"(y/n)?" I could hear his steps from outside of the bathroom. He was just walking around.

"Just a second" I said as I washed my hands and got out of the bathroom. I opened the door and there he was. He looked so perfect just standing there, with out even trying to look good. He was naturally perfect.

"Hey princess" he said as he hugged me with his muscular arms. "Hey, Shawn what are you doing here?" I asked.
"Today it's Friday, did you forgot?"

Fuck! I forgot we where going to watch movies tonight!

"Oh, yeah..." I sighed and then pulled away from the hug. "(y/n), is everything okay?" He asked, he had a worried look on his face. "Yeah it's just... Shawn I need to tell you something" I sighed.
I took Shawn upstairs to my room, we sat on the bed holding hands.

"(y/n) please just tell me" he said with a little of concern in his eyes. "I-I'm pregnant". His eyes winded, He didn't say a word.
"Shawn, please say something" I started tearing up. Is he mad at me? Is he going to leave me??

I felt Shawn surrounding me with his strong arms. "Baby don't cry" he said hugging me tighter. "Are you mad at me?" I asked, still crying. "Of course not! This is not your fault" he said and then placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"What are we going to do? We are only 18, we can't have a baby" I said getting even more worried than I was before, if it was possible. "We'll find a way, we always do" I looked at him in the eyes, his beautiful hazel eyes. I could feel him getting closer, and closer until our lips met each other. I pulled away. "I love you Shawn" "I love you too"