the return

After ventress successfully kills dooku she returns to talzin,meanwhile grievous enters dooku's bedroom to find his master dead with a dead body of a night sister he then runs and sends a message to sidious"Lord sidious dooku is dead"grievous says"So my apprentice died!,any signs of how he died?"sidious said in surprise"yes my Lord they was a lightsaber that belonged to a Jedi but there was a dathomiran body next to it"grievous said loudly"then it is the stupid witch mother talzin grievous I want you to go and kill her with the rest of the witches"sidious said in anger" it will done my lord"grievous said in happiness, the hologram of sidious the went off and the cyborg order his troops to go to dathomir when grievous went he found his master killer sprinting toward him,grievous easily blocked ventress attacks"I will kill you as I killed your master"ventress said in anger"you killed him"grievous said in anger,Ventress remained silent until she fell on the ground dead as grievous slain her and laugh and then began to cough,he then slaughtered the whole village and he held talzin a prisoner along side two known zabarks,he went to sidious and showed them to him"you got talzin a prisoner along side MY OLD APPRENTICE!!!"sidious said in surprise"ahh finally we met once more master I have returned to serve you once more"maul said in anger,due to sidious lacking an apprentice he agreed and took savage and maul and talzin as his apprentices breaking the rule of two.

I WILL BE RELEASING CHAPTER 2 LATEE TODAYBOR TOMORROW SO GOOD BYE FOR NOW.