Love Me

**Unedited chapter. Feel free to point my mistakes **

Aditya's POV :

She was staring me all the time and it was so disturbing. I tried to hide myself but how could I have. She had right to know why I wasn't talking to her but I wasn't ready to talk about my father.

I hated him. I don't know still I wanted him. I couldn't stay from him but again I avoided talking to me. It was do complicated.

Who would understand me when I myself didn't knew what exactly I wanted?

She might.

I couldn't talk to her. Show her how much pussy and crybaby I was.

"Adi. Let's go somewhere. " She caressed my arm, seducing.

I smiled and somewhere might be farmhouse. I suggested her. She punched my arm lightly and laughing turned toward the window.

After half an hour we reached there. I got my room the next day. It was perfect. As we entered the doorstep we heard a cheeky laugh. Then a hoarse laugh.

I knew the man very nicely. I chuckling, "Let's have fun, alu."

I caught her waist and pulled out of the room and stood behind the window on the side wall.

"What?Alu? And who are inside? " I hushed her laughing a bit.

" Alu. " I whispered again in her ear as she elbowed my stomach. I engulfed her in much tighter hug from behind and waited for the scene Inside.

" Wow. " Alia exclaimed as she saw M in bhai shirt and pants and bhai wore the pink hot pants and white girls blouse.

" Baby, am I looking cute and sexy in it? " Bhai imitated a girly voices and patted his butt poking it out.

We both giggled.

" Baby has got small and sexy butt. Can I touch that? " M said hoarsely.

" That's kinky. " I exclaimed when Alia pinched me and pushed me.

" What? " I called her.

" We should leave. " I heard her from the garden. I gave the last look at them and I couldn't stop laughing at them. It was loud and I doubted that they heard so I ran away from there so fast.

Alia was sitting on the grass. I slipped beside her and placed my head in her lap.

She laughed and stretched her leg for me to lie down. I could see her smiling face. She looked so happy.
"You make me feel lively and each moment I spend with you is bliss. " I said to her.

She looked at me and then bending kissed by head, then nose and then I guessed lips.

But no. She kissed my chin moving side of the cheek retired towards the lips. She kissed the corner of the lip and then again moved fastest from my lips.

This was familiar. I teased her once and now she was doing it to me. I giggled and catching her head forced my lips into her. She laughed and laid down.

I turned and moved up to her mouth and began kissing her all over neck and face. She aroused me again and I wanted to take her down in that place. She forced me to lay down and I willing laid on my back.

She giggling sat on my waist and raising my T-shirt a bit slipped her hands Inside.

"That's arousing me. You are warned."
I laughed as she lightly caressed the sensitive part of stomach.