Don't Mess with the Skinny Chick

She patted his cheek in a loving manner."Jack baby, Revenge is bitter sweet" Her tone was cold, and sickly. You could see the storm brewing, in her grey eyes.

___________________________

Juels Miller has never had a boyfriend, never wore makeup ,never wore pants two sizes too small. She was always different from other girls. Wither it is from Hair to Clothes, it seemed whatever she did was 'so last year'.

And her size proved she was different.

Juels isn't 'Miss Popular' with curves all down her body. She was a 'stick, or a french fry' as many called her. Her breasts a B cup, her ribs protruding outwards. It seemed if she walked her legs would  break, she was 'Anorexic' many would say.

But she just had a high racing metabolism.

Juels tried not to let the constant bulling about her weight get to her though. She was strong, well built, mind wise anyway. But something about Jack Henderson left her vulnerable. Those deep blue eyes, she would constantly get lost in. Or how his deep velvet voice made her heart hammer. He always brought down her defensive walls, leaving her to endless stutter.

But what happens when he goes too far? Sharing her deepest secrets, and scars her for eternity.

All those dreaming feeling for him subside, being replaced with rage. Juels begins plotting to get him back, haven't you heard?

Revenge is Bitter Sweet....