Getting to Know Vern

Vern was (as already established) a Wyvern, with fur and deep teal scales covering his entire body

Vern was (as already established) a Wyvern, with fur and deep teal scales covering his entire body. His light blue eyes made him look gentle, but inside, he was adventurous and loved to explore new lands. He had the blood of a true warrior inside him. The young dragon was very, very, unique. His fur changed with his mood; when he was happy it was bright teal, when he was anxious or nervous, it would gradually turn a pastel purple. If he was enraged, it would turn yellow, sometimes even orange.

His parents had been elite members of D.A.M.C.A., or Dragons Against Mortals Cooperative Agency, who fought in the three largest battles; there was the battle of Bastradon, Tangan'val's Reign, and The Fight of the Lost Loves. Tangan'val was the ruler of the Mifahalas, a group of fighters especially trained to hunt, fight, and capture dragons. They were inconsiderate brutes, people who would starve a dragon to death or slowly let it die from a single, deep, puncture wound by their magnificent zanpaku-to, or the blade of souls.

Kanshi and Ingrid were his parents names. Kanshi had an strip of gemstones running from his forehead to his tail along his spine -unusual for wyverns, but not extremely rare- . Ingrid, however, was all fur. Instead of him being one or the other, Vern had three gems on his head, alternating between the teal of his fur and a tawny gold. All three slightly glowed, but it was nothing compared to Shena~Luna's colossal stone.