Chapter 13

I was so excited! I was going to Norway for the first time, and I was going with my two favorite boys. We went through security to their private jet and boarded the plane. I put my bag down and sat on a chair.
"Hey baby, are you excited?" Mac asked, sitting on the chair across from me.
"Of course I am! I have always wanted to go to Norway," I said, slightly squealing. I blushed, realizing I squealed and acted a bit too excited. Marcus chuckled and smiled.
The plane took off and we started heading to Norway.
[When We Arrive]
I had fallen asleep on the long flight.
"Princess wake up. We're here," Mac said, shaking me slightly. I opened my eyes and smiled. I grabbed my bag, stood up, and kissed Marcus quickly before exiting the plane. There were a bunch of fans screaming, seeing us get off the plane. Marcus and Martinus waved while I smiled.
"OMG MARCUS WHO IS THAT?!" a fan screamed, excited to know who I was. Marcus walked over to the fans, who were behind a fence, and put an arm around me.
"She's my girlfriend. I love her," he said, kissing my cheek. I blushed and smiled. The fans screamed in excitement.
"She was a fan just like you. And now she's the love of my life," Marcus continues. I blush again and bury my face into his shoulder. I get shy around people sometimes, especially with all these compliments.
[An Hour Later]
We finally are at my family's new house. I kissed Marcus goodbye and said I'd see him in an hour since he lives two houses away from my house. I step out of the van and run into the new house.
An hour later, I get up and walk to Marcus' house. I knock on his door and he opens. He hugs me and smiles.
"Lets play some football?" Marcus says.
"Isn't that soccer in America?" I ask. He nods and grabs a ball. We walk to the field and start playing. So far he was beating me, but it was obvious he would. He's had more practice that I have. I smiled and kept playing. Everything was going perfectly. Until...