PART#1 "what were you thinking?!"

PREIVIOUSLY:

"Natsu why would you do that?"

"You wanna bring the guild back together right?" " let's go!" (smiles brightly)

(Flashback),(eyes widen) "Yeah!"

Start:

"So who you think we should find first?!" Lucy asked excitedly after finally skidding to a stop. Natsu's mouth was open in awe. "Aww, man! you don't have a plan do you?" She pouted. I was expecting this anyway, So typical of you." " I don't remember,... needing to plan anything before..." He said scratching his head. " Of course you don't!(sigh) Don't worry I'll take car of...- WAIT,... WHY THE HEC ARE WE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS!"

"oh!" He laughed. "Guess I kind 'a got used to it..,?" Lucy hung her head dejectedly.

" Let's camp here." Lucy said.

" I'll make a fire!"

" umm,.. Now that you're super powerful and all, I'm not so sure that's a good Idea."

Athour: kiss her already!

Back to story:

"WHO SAID THAT!" Lucy screamed blushing. Natsu had a perfectly genuine confused face. (For once!)
"Lucy, my head is hurting!"

" You must be thinking too hard." She said still blushing a bit.

LUCY"S P.O.V:

"Lucy, who and why said that?"

"Looong... Story probably."

I can't beleive i'm still blushing! Luckilly, natsu is as simple as ever. He probaly, won't notice if I act like nothing happened. THAT IS ONE OF THE MANY REASONS I LOVE HIM! Wait! he's my partner but,... Do I,.. I thought that day ( episode 50 season one) Was the end of these kinds of train recks! Have I loved him all this time? I- I can't evan express how long I have not payed attention to that! I fell for him so hard, and fast, I never had eough time to notice. I looked down. I didn't know I was clenching my fists either. Lookinng down I felt them shaking. as well as natsu's cute, little confused stare, that made me blush harder.

" Are ya ok? Lucy?"

"Huh? oh! yeah,.."

I felt as if he knew his whole time.

" Lucy, You know I can tell when your blushing right,... SO, tell me whats wrong."

I coulden't control it. My face was bright red. " Is this abuot,... whoa! ME!?"

"Not exactly..., Sit down I'll try to explain."

"where?"

" on the ground natsu, like evreyone else who lives in the woods."

"Yeah but I don't live in it" He muttered.

Thwy both sat down)

" I used to,.. like you."

" Wait, do you hate me now?!"

"No,! the other kind,..."

"What are you t-"

" I used to have feelings for you! I loved you ! CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YA!" Blushing hard, I let out a burst of anger at natsu's inoccent stupidity.

FOR ONCE IN HER YOUNG LIFE LUCY SAW THE BOY SHE LOVED,...FINALLY BLUSHING WILDLY.