1st Fight

A green robot (Achilles) stands dangerously in the left upper corner of the ring, a yellow robot (Xerxes) stands at ready in the right upper corner, a blue robot (Odysseys) stands prepared in the left lower corner, and a red robot (Leonidas) stands fierce in the right lower corner of the ring. All these robots have one thing.... one thing in common, they're waiting for the bell to ring. DING DING DING, the bell rings noisily and all heck breaks loose, and by heck... I mean heck of the worst kind. Odysseys makes the first moving throwing an uppercut toward Leonidas, Achilles throws a left jab to the chest directed at Xerxes,absorbing the blow Achilles directed towards him Xerxes throws a left hand hook around Odysseys head and with a twist snaps it off, Odysseys falls to the ground oil leaking out of the main valve flowing through the central control system in his head, Leonidas grabs Achilles head jumping up he slams Achilles head against the top of the high voltage cage (aka the ring) and then slams him down on the ground causing Achilles head to break off. Down to the last two robots they stand and face with each other with looks of disgust "you'll be dead before the night is done" Leonidas says to Xerxes and he spits oil to the side. Xerxes throws a left hook but Leonidas blocks it, wrapping his arm around Xerxes' arm snapping it off. Xerxes looks at the stump left of his arm and glares at Leonidas, Xerxes punches Leonidas' head causing it to snap and be pushed back into an awkward position, getting ready to end Xerxes, Leonidas hears the inevitable sound of the round ending. DING DING DING!