unexpected guest 2

With the knife on my back, and a hand on my mouth, rage grew inside. 'He killed your parents Jintzy! What are you doing just standing there?!' I heard a voice in my head say. I elbow the kid in the ribs hard. "Ow! Son of a bitch!" I run away to the other room, grab a knife, and run back. I see him holding himself where I hit him. I take the knife and hit him in the head with it. I just look at his unconscious body and take him to my parents room and put him in the bed and took dads dead body and put it out in the back yard. I i cover his head and take his shirt off to clean it. After all that, I shut and locked the door so he can't get out. I put his shirt in the washer and fix some breakfast for myself. After eating that I heard a noise in the room."what the," I hears him say. "Were the fuck is my shirt?! SLENDER I HAD BETTER FIND MY SHIRT! AND HOW THE HELL DID I GET BACK HERE?!" I heard him say/yell. I just left him alone and continued to eat my breakfast. "HEY ANSWER ME YOU BASTERD! " I got annoyed of his voice yelling." Who's slender?" I asked him from the other room." Your, girlfriend?" I asked saying girlfriend in a high voice." Oh great I'm stuck in here with her." I hear him say bluntly." I can hear you ya know!"
"Oh I know." He answered."And I did ask where was my shirt I recall!"
"Oh that nasty thing is in the washer!"
I said with my mouth full of food.
"Are you eating?!"
"Uh. Yeah!"
"Where is my food?!" He said with a jealous voice.
"In here. But because your a cereal killer, you'll probably kill me I'd let you get it. Want it?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"You probably poisoned it while I was sleeping."
"I wouldn't do that!" I said truthfully.
"I can't believe you so I still won't eat it."
"If we did have poison, it would be in the bathroom in there." After saying that, I heard him walk over to the bathroom.
"Huh. Your right.."
"Told ya!"
"Give me the damn food already!" He said that and I gave him his breakfast through the door, and before I could close it, he got hold of the door."Hey baby! Why don't you let me open the door?!"
"Oh hell no!" I said that and bit his hand hard.
"OK then!!"he yet go of the door quickly.