Drama,drama,drama

(A/N: listen to Brick by Boring Brick while reading this. Kinda goes with it sorta. It's what I'm listening to while writing lol)

Ocean POV- I ran down to the beach. I needed to be by the water. I heard a motorcycle speeding in the distance. I checked. Jacob oh and that must be Bella with him. I rolled my eyes and plopped down on the sand. 5 minutes later Leah sat next to me in wolf form scowling. Oh yeah, Bella's here. Embry ran up behind me and tried to tackle me but missed. Causing both Leah and I to roll with laughter.

   " Jake sent me after you." Embry groaned due to his now very sore side. I was dropping sand onto his chest.

  " Why?" I asked already knowing and dreading the answer.

  " To meet Bella." I faked soreness.

  " I can't get up, Embry-bear." I said using my old nickname for him. He chuckled and swept me up throwing me over his shoulder. We both laughed as he ran me to Jake's garage.

  " What the..... I don't even wanna know." Jake called from his motorcycle.

  " Jakey," I whined like a three year old. " Embry's picking on me."

 " Looks more like picking you up,cupcake." Jake laughed. Embry finally set me down and I saw Bella had this jealous look on her face. Get over it. I plastered on a smile and used my empathy to make her smile for Jake's sake.

  " Hi, you must be Bella!" I chirped shaking her hand.

  " Yes, and you're Ocean." I nodded. " Jake says your half werewolf half vampire."

  " Jake talks too much." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

  " Yeah she said her father is like a vampire leader or something."

  " Is your father Volturi?"

   " Yep! Aro to be exact. Y'know I remember you. The Cullen boy's girl. The one he thought was dead. Daddy wanted to kill both of you but told him not to." Bella was stunned. Embry draped his  arm over my shoulder. Jake gave both of us a condescending look.

  " Ocean, you have an imprint." He stated dangerously. I blinked. " Imagine what he'll do when he finds out."

  " That's funny ,Jake. You confuse me for someone who gives a shit." I knew he'd go tattle to Sam. I also knew he was going to tell Bella everything that's happened since I've been here.

  " You should care about what he'll do to Embry, when he finds out Embry touched you!" He snarled.

  "It's just as dangerous hanging out with you in your garage Bella here or not, mutt breath!" He was shaking and I was too. Embry was trying to calm me down and Bella was trying to calm Jake down. " Why should I care what Sam Uley thinks or does?! He's an idiot and an asshole!" I stormed. I knew that calmed him down sorta. He like everyone else felt sorry for me. Because of that moron. Ugh! I hated Sam Uley. Even more now. I hated his damn guts, his beautiful face his gorgeous eyes. Wait. ARGGGHHHH!!!

Sam POV- I steathly followed Embry that required being out of earshot. I wouldn't be able to hear him. I watched as he tackled Ocean from behind well tried to. He missed causing Ocean and Leah to laugh. I smiled, God I loved her laugh. Embry said something to her she said something back. Then they began teasing each other. Embry stood up and threw her over his shoulder. I snarled. He'd better get his hands off her or I'll- wait was she laughing? He must be taking her to meet Bella. When they got there i was able to come within earshot. I only caught the second half of their conversation. Embry draped his arm over my imprint's shoulder. Why I oughta.... at that moment Jake spotted me.

  " Ocean, you have an imprint." he scolded. Ocean just blinked. " Imagine what he'll do when he finds out."

  " That's funny,Jake. You confuse me for someone who gives a shit." She didn't care?

   " You should care! Imagine what he'll do to Embry, when he finds out Embry touched you!" I'll rip his arms off.

   " It's just as dangerous hanging out with you in your garage Bella here or not, mutt breath!" They were both about to attack each other Embry and Bella would be caught in the crossfire. I took a step forward. " Why should I care what Sam Uley thinks or does?! He's an idiot and and asshole!" That stung, but I probably deserved it. I stood there waiting for her. She wasn't even watching where she was going and ran into me. I caught her by her shoulders and pinned her to the wall. She fought me, but I pinned her hands to the wall to stop her. So she just began calling me the worst names she knew of. Being 720 years old that was a hell of a lot. I cut her off by kissing her ferociously. I heard her voice in my head. 'You never learn do you?' She kneed me in the jewels again. " Stay the hell away from me ,Sam!" She screamed and ran off at vampire speed to the woods. I recovered quickly and ran after her. Why? Because she was right. I never do learn with her.

  " Ocean!" I called. She was running faster than a vampire. I phased and chased her. I howled and she froze for a moment. Was she afraid of wolves? Or the woods? No not Ocean. She loved the woods. Wolves were amazing to her. What's going on? I caught up to her and she snarled at me then took off to the Cullen lands.

What is she up to?